VooPoo Accessories, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
You could try vapecrawler.com, to see if anything pops up although that is a major specific request. Metavaper.com might also potentially be of use.

I would suggest searching some of the larger China sites like Fasttech or something, I would do a search for you but my FT search skills are pretty pathetic. I'm usually the one asking for "where can I get a?" although you may have more luck with someone else who happens upon this thread and is like, "Why, let me do that fasttech search for you," and you are (if you are me) all like "Wooh, woooh it is indeed a good thing that all people are different an also have different skills, thank you, today, God for the infinite variety of the human race which I sometimes also curse at."

Although seriously, like good luck with it.

Anna

VOOPOO_Official

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2016
shenzhen,China
voopoo.com
Does anyone know where I can buy a new Drag battery door and/or an Azure resin drip tip? I checked their online store and sent an email, but no luck. Is there another website that sells these items?
Hi there, you may get these devices on Heavengifts or Vapordna, and other distributors from us.

Reactions: stols001

Kelly Weed

Aug 9, 2018
NC
Hi there, you may get these devices on Heavengifts or Vapordna, and other distributors from us.
I can get the accessories? I have the device already. My problem is the black finish on the battery door is fading off where I hold it. I put a sticker over the door for now, but would like to get a new one.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread