The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

VooPoo Accessories, anyone?

Discussion in 'Voopoo' started by Kelly Weed, Aug 11, 2018.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Kelly Weed

Kelly Weed Full Member

Aug 9, 2018
    NC
    Does anyone know where I can buy a new Drag battery door and/or an Azure resin drip tip? I checked their online store and sent an email, but no luck. Is there another website that sells these items?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    You could try vapecrawler.com, to see if anything pops up although that is a major specific request. Metavaper.com might also potentially be of use.

I would suggest searching some of the larger China sites like Fasttech or something, I would do a search for you but my FT search skills are pretty pathetic. I'm usually the one asking for "where can I get a?" although you may have more luck with someone else who happens upon this thread and is like, "Why, let me do that fasttech search for you," and you are (if you are me) all like "Wooh, woooh it is indeed a good thing that all people are different an also have different skills, thank you, today, God for the infinite variety of the human race which I sometimes also curse at."

Although seriously, like good luck with it.

Anna

3. BrotherBob

BrotherBob ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. VOOPOO_Lexi

VOOPOO_Lexi Brand Manager ECF Veteran

Dec 1, 2016
    shenzhen,China
    Hi there, you may get these devices on Heavengifts or Vapordna, and other distributors from us.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kelly Weed

Kelly Weed Full Member

Aug 9, 2018
    NC
    I can get the accessories? I have the device already. My problem is the black finish on the battery door is fading off where I hold it. I put a sticker over the door for now, but would like to get a new one.

• Like Like x 1