VOOPOO Argus Pro Pod Mod Kit | Argus GT Kit | Argus X Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@Ema - I saw that you'd posted on here in the last 35-40 minutes, so I hope it's OK to ask you a question here. I'm hoping maybe you're still on ECF. I've got a Shopping Cart going right now at Sourcemore. I'm wondering if you have any valid coupon codes in effect now? Some vendors even have a constant one for ECF members to use, but I don't see any info. on one of those for Sourcemore.

Ema

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2015
www.sourcemore.com
@Ema - I saw that you'd posted on here in the last 35-40 minutes, so I hope it's OK to ask you a question here. I'm hoping maybe you're still on ECF. I've got a Shopping Cart going right now at Sourcemore. I'm wondering if you have any valid coupon codes in effect now? Some vendors even have a constant one for ECF members to use, but I don't see any info. on one of those for Sourcemore.
Do you mean the valid coupon codes can be used for buying VOOPOO Argus X Kit/ Argus GT Kit/Argus Pro Pod Mod Kit?

Ema

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2015
www.sourcemore.com
No, but other items. It's OK though.

Now there is a bigger problem! I have a quantity of 5 of an item, from the FREE SHIPPING Worldwide section in my Cart, and I'm trying to complete Checkout for them. However, it's showing I'd have to pay $14.20 for S/H! That's NOT Free Shipping!

Could you tell us which product you are going to order that is NOT Free Shipping? And we would like to help you with this problem.

Ema

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2015
www.sourcemore.com

Ema

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2015
www.sourcemore.com
This is the only method shown in the Shipping Method section:

Shipping from Hong Kong warehouse
  • 4PX Express/Estimated 10-15 Business Days $14.20
You can check your network whether is ok and then try to refresh the page or empty the shopping cart and re-add it. The Shipping Method section should be shown as follow and you can choose the Free Shipping options.
Shipping from Hong Kong warehouse
  • Free Shipping - Registered Airmal Estimated 8-23 business days $0.00
  • 4PX Express/Estimated 10-15 Business Days $14.20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread