mseymour67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Columbus OH
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Brand New voopoo argus pro Kit for sale. $45 OBO

Will ship free to Continental U.S. Only.
No International Sales.

Payment via PayPal
VP.jpg
VP2.jpg

TheKiddVapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Feb 16, 2016
    Los Angeles, CA
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    It's yours.

Please send money via PayPal friends and family and just mention parts.....to ( email address removed ) and I will ship tomorrow via FedEx. Please send me your address to that email too.

Thanks
    MARK

I believe they will make you take your email address off this post and continue the conversation via Private Message.
    Click on their avatar and then "Start Conversation" GLWS

Last edited by a moderator:

Kgb424

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 29, 2014
    Minden Nevada
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I got it today and it was sealed and brand new, opened it and when I pulled it out the box the pin for the air adjuster fell out and is gone can't find it, and not sure if it threads in or was pressed in but its gone. and its a tiny ... hole so I have to find something to fit the hole to adjust the air flow, and pretty sure Voopoo does not sell a replacement one

pesok

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 25, 2009
    Everett, MA US
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Thank you, I already have the rebuildable Wotofo SMRT Coil kit and they leak, so I bought the VooPoo PNP RBA and some of pre made .6 ohm coils and some 2.5 mm cotton laces hoping the Argus Pro won't leak so I can use in my truck
    Sorry to earsdrop but I use the same exact wotofo kit for last 6 months or so and it hasn't leaked on me once. I use it in Voopoo dragX and more recently in their Vinci2. Probably rebuild over 50 times and never had a leak even though it gets thrown around a lot in the truck and at home. So perhaps it's your mod that's leaking.

Kgb424

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 29, 2014
    Minden Nevada
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    For some reason mine leak, right where the center lead comes out and use the insulator and trim the lead off or its the second lead that come out the side and then insulated and is trimmed off, and use the PNP 4.5ML pods and everytime the center of the coil is wet and looks like it leaks cause you can see the e juice, not sure if leaking from the pod cause the coils is always wet or looks like its leaking

Kgb424

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 29, 2014
    Minden Nevada
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    That's why I wanted to use the Voopoo PNP RBA's, they don't leak cause they are solid, sorry to say the Voopoo RBA's are complete trash, they overtighted the set screws, the tweaker screwdriver they provide does not fit and just scrape off brass shavings, I wasted money on 2 Voopoo PNP RBA's and bought .6 ohm 2.5mm coils and 2.5'' cotton laces, that I can not return or use, I'm just wasting my time and money at this point

Kgb424

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 29, 2014
    Minden Nevada
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I think I found the answer to the PNP RBA and the coils and laces by using one of these Mechlyfe Compact RBA Deck Kit for Vinci, I remember seeing these, maybe I will have to buy one or two

Attachments

• mechlyfe_compact_rba-1_2048x.jpg
      mechlyfe_compact_rba-1_2048x.jpg
      20.4 KB · Views: 2
    • mechlyfe_compact_rba-7_2048x.jpg
      mechlyfe_compact_rba-7_2048x.jpg
      37.2 KB · Views: 2
    • mechlyfe_compact_rba-6_2048x.jpg
      mechlyfe_compact_rba-6_2048x.jpg
      17.2 KB · Views: 2
    • mechlyfe_compact_rba-8_2048x.jpg
      mechlyfe_compact_rba-8_2048x.jpg