Voopoo drag 157w questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, the question "what is temperature control ?" is sort of big one to get into. I'm sure there are resources here on this site to learn, but I haven't been here long enough to point them out. So, instead (simply because I'm more familiar with it) I'll suggest a start by looking at this FAQ for the reddit group r/electronic_cigarette; look under the heading of Temperature. frequently_asked_questions - electronic_cigarette

That said , if you're intending to use a sub-ohm tank with replaceable pre-built coils
(such as the Uforce t1 tank you mentioned), then you do not use temperature control modes. Temp control is for using specific metal materials in rebuildable atomizers (such as RTA/RDA/RDTA). Note that replaceable pre-built coils are not considered rebuildables.

As for the tank, well.. I've heard it's not very well regarded (by way of comparison to other tanks) among lower ohm/higher wattage vapers, but I don't personally have any experience with it so I can't support or reject those opinions.
I do however have and often use a Drag and would be happy to answer any specific questions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread