Voopoo drag 2 help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShortOfSkill

Nov 12, 2018
I have the drag 2 as my EDC mod and it's been through hell ( dropped, rubbed in my pocket running around in a machine shop, run over with the four wheeler in the mud etc) but recently ove noticed when I got to hit it I get the prompt asking if I put a new atty and from what I can figure out the spring loaded connector on the mod will stay depressed and lose connection in my pocket. Any help or fixes

Attachments

• 1559592318584198599019451795718.jpg
    1559592318584198599019451795718.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 19

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
...from what I can figure out the spring loaded connector on the mod will stay depressed and lose connection in my pocket. Any help or fixes
Use some sort of tool to tease the center pin up to the position it needs to be. Its a temporary fix, I don't know of a permanent one. Try not to over-tighten your tank onto the mod.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I have the drag 2 as my EDC mod and it's been through hell ( dropped, rubbed in my pocket running around in a machine shop, run over with the four wheeler in the mud etc) but recently ove noticed when I got to hit it I get the prompt asking if I put a new atty and from what I can figure out the spring loaded connector on the mod will stay depressed and lose connection in my pocket. Any help or fixes
Impressive durability. Anything worked that hard is bound to have a problem eventually though.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
it's been through hell ( dropped, rubbed in my pocket running around in a machine shop, run over with the four wheeler in the mud etc
Dude, you need to get one of the Geekvape Aegis mods. They are dustproof, waterproof, and shockproof.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Check the screws around the 510 pin and see if any of them are loose (if it has any, IDK that mod too much.) I have fixed a few "loose connector" issues that way, where one of the screws has somehow worked its way loose. It's a different sort of "loose" from the pin itself, it's more like the entire thing is shifting around (tank and pin) inside the mod. It's just a weird feeling. IDK hope this helps.

Anna

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Welcome and glad you joined.
Might want to consider a more rugged mod like the Boxer Mod Classic DNA250W mod.
https://gingervaper.com/product/boxer-mod-classic-dna250w-with-evolv-dna250-temperature-control/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread