Voopoo Find Trio Quick Review & Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northstar6

ECF Veteran
May 16, 2019
First off, thanks to @Verashu for the giveaway! The device arrived surprisingly quick. Also, if you are interested in ordering one, it's available here: [Pre-order] VOOPOO Find S Trio Pod System Kit 1200mAh

Despite the box calling it the Find S Trio, it seems Voopoo simply calls it the Find Trio now. Same device, simpler name. The device was packaged well; compact and very straightforward.

Inside the two tone box contains:

* Device (mine was Rose Red, many other colors available)
* USB charging cable
* 3 ml pod (2 ml in restricted areas)
* Warranty and instruction booklet
* 0.8 coil
* 1.2 ceramic coil

For the review I'm only currently testing the 0.8 coil. I'll try the ceramic coil at a later time and will follow-up with an update.

Using the device is very simple. Powering on and off is your standard 5 clicks of the power button, which also acts as a battery monitor giving you 3 colors depending on your charge. It also informs you during charging status whether your device is currently charging (blinking green) or done charging (solid green).

The Voopoo Find Trio also boasts an impressive 1200 mAh battery to keep you vaping all day. Also under the hood is the Gene chip, which has performed quite well and very consistently so far.

So let's get down the business. I loaded the 0.8 coil after wicking it with a few drops of juice and loaded the pod with some Halo Whisper juice and let it saturate for about 10 minutes.

The device is not draw activated, which is fine with me and upon pressing the fire button it immediately ramps up. The draw with the 0.8 coil is very good. Slightly airy but produces a very nice amount of vapor. I'm a MTL vaper and I found it pretty satisfying.

The flavor is absolutely on point as well. Very crisp, excellent flavor with the Find Trio.

Overall, my first impressions are very positive. I like the larger battery, vapor production, wonderful flavor and the size and shape is still fairly compact. The design is very eye catching with its two tone styling and the texture is nice as well. Not too slick and not too aggressively textured either. The pod stays in very securely thanks to the magnets inside.

It definitely gets a thumbs up from me and very much recommended for anyone looking for a good pod system that's simple to use but still has some nice features and most importantly...one that performs well.
ca7748d9a0015ce2f5fc152dc81d055e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread