Status
Not open for further replies.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Can someone please confirm for me if these coils work in the Voopoo Uforce tank.

These are all Freemax mesh pro coils that are sold in 3-packs. The description says these work in the Freemax Fireluke & Freemax Fireluke pro tanks. I know the Fireluke coils work in the Uforce, and the these coils work in the Fireluke. So according to the transitive property of equality these coils should work in my T2 Uforce. So can someone please verify this for me? And if these don’t work, is the Freemax coils sold in the 5-pack the right ones? Thanks for your time and please help a brother figure all this nonsense out so I can order the right coils.

Kanthal Mesh Single Coil Resistance: 0.15Ω
Wattage Range: 40W - 70W

SS316L Mesh Single Coil
Resistance: 0.12Ω
Temperature Range: 400°F - 550°F

Kanthal Mesh Dual Coil
Resistance: 0.2Ω
Wattage Range: 60W - 90W

Kanthal Mesh Triple Coil (+$5)
Resistance: 0.15Ω
Wattage Range: 80W - 110W

wackygt

Nov 4, 2018
Thanks for the replies. I’ve order some of the appropriate fireluke mesh coils. They are supposed to be much better then these Uforce ones which I don’t care for.

Have you tried them yet? Got round to fitting a fireluke mesh coil to mine today and it is a much better vape. It feels smoother and there's more flavour compared to the N1 coil I was using before.

thomasterrible

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2018
Have you tried them yet? Got round to fitting a fireluke mesh coil to mine today and it is a much better vape. It feels smoother and there's more flavour compared to the N1 coil I was using before.
I recently bought a Voopoo Drag2 kit and thought the coils were fine. But when I used the triple mesh coil it came with the openings for each of the 3 "coils" is smaller and the juice was sweet and they got gunked up pretty quickly when I think that of course using better juice is a good idea having the single larger hole allows for longer unrestricted functioning.

I made the mistake of ordering the Pro coils that come in the 3 packs but was almost sure that the Freemax coils that come in the 5 packs with the black plastic caps on the top and bottom of each coil did fit but as these are an exchange I had to be sure so it seems that that is the correct ones.

I also got a new Horizon Falcon tank and am using the single mesh coils. They seem to work fine though sometimes I find that smaller tanks and coils give off better flavor. I do tend to run my wattage at lower than most. For a Big Baby Beast mesh and others similar I use 38 to 40 watts and get a cool vape.
My new tank is a resin one so it does insulate me from the heat of higher wattage and hotter vapor but I just can't use my Valarian or Prince tanks that require high wattage to perform because of the heat issue. But I am glad I got a resin Falcon.

I can now order my replacement coils knowing that I will be getting ones that fit my tank. And I love the juice port on the T2 as it's sliding open is the best I have seen yet. I expect good things. I just got several bottle of Prohibition Root Beer juice and at half price for the holidays and love it but think it can be even better in the T2 tank with the Fireluke coils.

Thanks for the confirmation!
TT

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I got a five pack of .15 fireluke mesh coils. Big improvement over the coils that came with the drag 2 kit I won. I liked the tank, no leaking and good capacity and design, but disliked the coils. The fireluke mesh coils are the perfect fix to make this a great tank, and mod by the way. I’m using them between 50-65 watts with excellent flavor and vapor. Hope this helps any1 looking for a better coil on their Uforce tank.

Reactions: wackygt

thomasterrible

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2018
I am exchanging mine today.

My drag2 kit has an issue of not taking the 3 fire button pushes to change modes etc. I also had it go crazy and zap my coil. It is stable in wattage mode for now but it will take 2 weeks to get replaced but they also said I could buy one and get credited when returned but current price is higher. Also Uforce mesh coils have worked ok except for the square gold contacts on the bottom falling out. The normal wire coil lasted a few hours of light use then popped like a lightbulb.

It is good when it works....

wackygt

Nov 4, 2018
Yeah that sucks sorry to hear that. I've got a drag mini that has so far behaved itself

I was having an issue with the tank - as I had only previously used mtl tanks I found the drip tip that comes with the tank to be far too big. So I purchased a 810 to 510 adapter and used one of the drip tips from my Zenith.

This unfortunately resulted in me inhaling harder than the coils could handle resulting in me getting liquid on my lips after nearly every puff - this was with both the Voopoo ones and the fireluke ones. Went back to the stock wide bore drip tip and the problem was solved instantly!!

Kind of off topic I know but may have been why I wasn't getting amazing flavour as now I am getting loads more!

Reactions: stols001

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I use 510 drip tips on all my toppers. I use my long skinny 510 tip that came with the Ammit mtl rda and it works great. I also have the airflow barely open but no problems getting juice in my mouth. I like a restricted hit but I don’t power hit, just nice slow smooth pulls.

Reactions: stols001

wackygt

Nov 4, 2018
I use 510 drip tips on all my toppers. I use my long skinny 510 tip that came with the Ammit mtl rda and it works great. I also have the airflow barely open but no problems getting juice in my mouth. I like a restricted hit but I don’t power hit, just nice slow smooth pulls.

I think my issue was I was using a mtl drip tip when really a 510 dtl drip tip would have sufficed. Either way you live and you learn i guess!

thomasterrible

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2018
Are you talking about the Fireluke Mesh Pro coils?
If not do you have a link?
I could not find any other than those and they come from single to quad mesh. Those are not interchangeable as I found out ordering some sight unseen as they are much bigger than the Uforce takes.
I actually just got done returning the Fireluke Mesh Pro coils not seeing them in person but they were and am exchanging them for the Fireluke coils that come in a 5 pack.
That company certainly has a confusing way of naming it's products.

I just got a Falcon resin tank and am using Horizon coils in it. Glad I got the resin edition as it is a good heat insulator vs metal.

I have a Geekvape Aegis Legend Limited Edition kit coming Saturday that has the Alpha tank on it. I have Geekvapes Meshmellow coils coming today. I will be interested to compare the 3 tanks and coils. I have really stopped using anything but mesh coils since first trying them. For the Smok Big Baby Beast I like the Geekvape Supermesh coils and they cost less too. And when there are sales I tend to stock up. I don't know what the rules are about naming sellers or who sponsors might be but there is one that is having a 30% off sale site wide today which is a good deal for some of their coils.

I bought a Themis and was very disappointed in it. However it seems that one or two newer RDTAs out that use the thick mesh plates might be something to try.
I am really most anxious to try the GeekVape Meshmellow coils in the Alpha tank most right now though.

thomasterrible

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2018
Look up the new freemax twister kit, those dual and triple coils will fit the older small, original fireluke mesh and will fit uforce tanks too. I might get a uforce tank now because the fireluke mesh coils are supposed to be so good.
OK I will check it out. The Uforce T2 came with my Drag2 kit of course and I do like it. I have a bunch of tanks and so far like the filling system on that better than any other. Right above the logo a part of the top slides back to expose a small almost rectangular port with a rubber like material surrounding it. It doesnt work well if one tries to use a big gorilla bottle with a short spout. But otherwise its great. Also it seems well made and the air hole vents open and close smooth and easy. I read so many positive things about the Freemax Fireluke coils I am buying a couple packs.

I usually prefer a single opening down the middle myself. I am getting the dual because its specs match my lower wattage than most use.

The Uforce came with a triple mesh and it had sweet juice in it but did not take long before those 3 tiny holes with mesh and on top of them were filled with the black tar. I think the single gives more surface area and would last longer before performance decreases. That is what I like anyway.
The coil did last a little while. I had six other tanks with other flavors and 4 mods so it was not getting all the use but I feel the same.

I installed the regular coil that came with it and it seemed to start out OK but in less than a day it popped like lightbulbs can do so that didnt impress me.

thomasterrible

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2018
OK, first that's not tar, it prob just the sweetener from the juice and it really doesn't matter as long as the flavor is still good. All coils look like that very soon after you install one. The popping sound is normal, again as long as the flavor is good, keep on vaping.
Ok first I was not using the term "tar" in any different a way than saying it "gummed" up my coil. Obviously most people are smart enough to realize they are not literally meaning "gum". I most certainly do not need lessons from you on vaping. Your answers make it obvious you are not up to the level of understanding a short clear post. I dont know what world you live in but I said the non-mesh coil popped and that was it. It is not normal for a coil to pop and die like a lightbulb ending its life. God gave you two ears and two eyes and one mouth for a reason. I have multiple degrees and certifications in many areas. Maybe you should put your vape down and read a book or something instead of showing you have very low comprehension and childish quips.

thomasterrible

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2018
My Freemax Fireluke coils arrived a short time ago and I primed one and installed it in the Uforce T2 tank. The juice I am using is an award winning rootbeer but I have had to deal with an unusual harshness that none of the countless juices I have used has had. I first ran it through a Big B Beast with Geekvape supermesh coils. Then went to my Falcon with OEM coils where it was less but not gone completely. I had taken the caps off a few of the bottles to let it breathe in a warm water bath.
After it was ready I was not expecting much. But the Freemax coil did make a significant difference. The flavor is not as strong as it should and will be with use but there is no hint of that harshness. I have read many posts where people have stated they liked the Fireluke coils in the Uforce but they seem to never say why. But I have to agree for the smoothness they give. Time will tell if they last a longer time than others but I will be using these instead of the Uforce coils.

Monday my boxes of GeekVape "Meshmlow" coils arrive so I can compare those with the other mesh coils I have used.

bubba106

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2018
Ok first I was not using the term "tar" in any different a way than saying it "gummed" up my coil. Obviously most people are smart enough to realize they are not literally meaning "gum". I most certainly do not need lessons from you on vaping. Your answers make it obvious you are not up to the level of understanding a short clear post. I dont know what world you live in but I said the non-mesh coil popped and that was it. It is not normal for a coil to pop and die like a lightbulb ending its life. God gave you two ears and two eyes and one mouth for a reason. I have multiple degrees and certifications in many areas. Maybe you should put your vape down and read a book or something instead of showing you have very low comprehension and childish quips.
Obviously you do need lessons, nobody who vapes says tar, go jump off a bridge you pompous ..., just trying to help. P.S. Master Vaper, I've never heard of a coil popping like a light bulb and dying. Have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread