Status
Not open for further replies.

VOOPOO_Official

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2016
shenzhen,China
voopoo.com
Hi guys, today we are going to talk about the Uforce Series Sub-ohm Tank --Uforce, Uforce T1 and Uforce T2.

As the first sub-ohm tank from VOOPOO, Uforce is The King of Flavor, Awaken the Force. It is paired with two U Series coils--Uforce U2 and U4.
Main Features:
1. Precise coil head, fabulous taste;
2. Triple balanced inhale system;
3. Quick venting path to avoid mouth burning;
4. Environmental insulation materials of drip tip.
2018091507162132.jpg

DUacLY5WsAACxz9.jpg

DUacOQsX4AAQFV0.jpg

2018010815131824.png

Package List:
UFORCE x 1
UFORCE U2(Pre-installed) x 1
UFORCE U4 x1
Glass Tube 3.5ml(Pre-installed) x 1
Glass Tube 3.5ml x 1
Drip Tip x1
Sealing O-ring x 6
User Manual x1

As the second sub-ohm tank, Uforce T is endowed with a maverick character when it is created. Mechanical texture and swank Steam Punk style gives VAPE culture a new image. It is equipped with U2 and N1 coils. N1 coil is an innovative single mesh coil, made of new material, could produce smooth taste. Newly designed bubble glass tube reform your vaping experience.
2018091411531299.jpg

2018031907323049.jpg

DZ1ysZjVAAE6Hsk.jpg

DcnvVEwUQAELeET.jpg

Package List:
2018041206514748.png

Uforce T2, with an exotic appearance and exquisite structure, the idea of UFORCE T2 comes from the mechanical design of the TRANSFORMER. It is equipped with U2 and N2, N2 is the new dual mesh coils, for an even heating and strong acceleration power.
This tank is not available to order now, but it is paired with Drag 2 and mini kit.
t2-15.png
t2-045.png

Package List:
UFORCE Tank x 1
UFORCE U2 x 1
UFORCE N2 x 1
Glass Tube 8ml x 1
Glass Tube 3.5ml x 1
Connector x 1
Resin drip x 1
Sealing O-Ring x 7
User Manual x 1
Warranty Card x 1

If you have any questions, welcome to comment below.

asmcriminal

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
cali
Hi Sir, you must have some misunderstanding about our company. Please mind your words. Thanks.
No, I don't have a misunderstanding about the company. Voopoo kept on jacking up the price to VandyVape(Tony B). And VooPoo has done similar things to other companies.

Putting all that aside. It's a low-quality imported product from China. I have seen images of VooPoo products having their paint faded within a month. A lot of products from China have this issue as well, it's not just VooPoo.

VOOPOO_Official

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2016
shenzhen,China
voopoo.com
No, I don't have a misunderstanding about the company. Voopoo kept on jacking up the price to VandyVape(Tony B). And VooPoo has done similar things to other companies.

Putting all that aside. It's a low-quality imported product from China. I have seen images of VooPoo products having their paint faded within a month. A lot of products from China have this issue as well, it's not just VooPoo.
Hi there, what you have said is not a truth. Our company always be kind and friendly to any other companies.
And we always pursue the best quality we could for our every customer, and we have a professional customer service team for product warranty and customers' questions on our products. Hope you could correct your prejudice to us. Thanks for the attention. Have a nice day.

asmcriminal

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
cali
Hi there, what you have said is not a truth. Our company always be kind and friendly to any other companies.
And we always pursue the best quality we could for our every customer, and we have a professional customer service team for product warranty and customers' questions on our products. Hope you could correct your prejudice to us. Thanks for the attention. Have a nice day.

SO some of the biggest vape channels are lying?

VooPoo after one month.
0c7QWtD.jpg

Responses to the picture above.
"People will say its normal and expected. I think thats setting the standard a bit too low. My pico 25 has been going through hell for the last 5 months and absolutely 0 paint loss

Edit: its just low quality paint theyre using"

"Voopoo mods paint is not good, love the mods, bit the paint is bad"

"Yeah mine looks way worse and it hardly ever leaves my desk. But honestly I kind of like the way a worn out mod looks so it doesn't bother me. Especially since the drag is a relatively cheap mod."
VooPoo Drag Paint Chipping Off after 1 month : electronic_cigarette

Please take responsibility for your actions.

VOOPOO_Official

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2016
shenzhen,China
voopoo.com

SO some of the biggest vape channels are lying?

VooPoo after one month.
0c7QWtD.jpg

Responses to the picture above.
"People will say its normal and expected. I think thats setting the standard a bit too low. My pico 25 has been going through hell for the last 5 months and absolutely 0 paint loss

Edit: its just low quality paint theyre using"

"Voopoo mods paint is not good, love the mods, bit the paint is bad"

"Yeah mine looks way worse and it hardly ever leaves my desk. But honestly I kind of like the way a worn out mod looks so it doesn't bother me. Especially since the drag is a relatively cheap mod."
VooPoo Drag Paint Chipping Off after 1 month : electronic_cigarette

Please take responsibility for your actions.

As for the drama,we don't judge their subjective opinions, they have their right to say anythings, but we don't agree with them. "The wise men ended rumours." That's it. : DRAMA: Voopoo vs Vandyvape & Tony B VaporTrail Channel | Support & Thoughts
The Drag is BACK! Voopoo Drag 2 and Drag Mini Review! VapingwithTwisted420
VOOPOO IS BACK! Vaping The DRAG MINI/2!
As for the paint thing, we are focusing on it and have tried the best to resolve the problem. Don't worry.

John Dean Pro Voopoo

Oct 4, 2020
Hi guys, today we are going to talk about the Uforce Series Sub-ohm Tank --Uforce, Uforce T1 and Uforce T2.

As the first sub-ohm tank from VOOPOO, Uforce is The King of Flavor, Awaken the Force. It is paired with two U Series coils--Uforce U2 and U4.
Main Features:
1. Precise coil head, fabulous taste;
2. Triple balanced inhale system;
3. Quick venting path to avoid mouth burning;
4. Environmental insulation materials of drip tip.
2018091507162132.jpg

DUacLY5WsAACxz9.jpg

DUacOQsX4AAQFV0.jpg

2018010815131824.png

Package List:
UFORCE x 1
UFORCE U2(Pre-installed) x 1
UFORCE U4 x1
Glass Tube 3.5ml(Pre-installed) x 1
Glass Tube 3.5ml x 1
Drip Tip x1
Sealing O-ring x 6
User Manual x1

As the second sub-ohm tank, Uforce T is endowed with a maverick character when it is created. Mechanical texture and swank Steam Punk style gives VAPE culture a new image. It is equipped with U2 and N1 coils. N1 coil is an innovative single mesh coil, made of new material, could produce smooth taste. Newly designed bubble glass tube reform your vaping experience.
2018091411531299.jpg

2018031907323049.jpg

DZ1ysZjVAAE6Hsk.jpg

DcnvVEwUQAELeET.jpg

Package List:
2018041206514748.png

Uforce T2, with an exotic appearance and exquisite structure, the idea of UFORCE T2 comes from the mechanical design of the TRANSFORMER. It is equipped with U2 and N2, N2 is the new dual mesh coils, for an even heating and strong acceleration power.
This tank is not available to order now, but it is paired with Drag 2 and mini kit.
t2-15.png
t2-045.png

Package List:
UFORCE Tank x 1
UFORCE U2 x 1
UFORCE N2 x 1
Glass Tube 8ml x 1
Glass Tube 3.5ml x 1
Connector x 1
Resin drip x 1
Sealing O-Ring x 7
User Manual x 1
Warranty Card x 1

If you have any questions, welcome to comment below.
I have the voopoo tank with the bubble glass and if I recall it came with the U2 in the end three would that be the T2 or the T1 and are the coils larger in the T2 then in the T1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread