VooPoo Vinci Vape Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapeallen

Unregistered Supplier
Jun 17, 2019
www.vapeciga.com
In a drawer-type box, it contains 1 * box mod,1 * 5.5ml large capacity atomizer,1 * 0.3ohm mesh coil, 1 * PnP 0.8 ohm coil, 1 * USB charging cable, 1 * manual, 1 * warranty card. The manual is written in English.
This VooPoo Vinci Vape kit includes 10 colors, which are Dazzling Green, Space Gray, Carbon Fiber, Aurora, Peacock, Scarlet, Ink, Opal, Hill Yellow, Jade Green.
The innovation design of Vinci, which has two airway modes, one airway mode can use vape e-liquid, other airway modes can use nicotine salt, give vapers two completely different smoke experiences on the same device.
When we use vape e-liquid, we can use auto mode with big cloud, the big cloud mode make with small resistant, so that it can bring us a smoother big cloud experience, when we use nicotine salt, we can use auto mode with small cloud, the small cloud mode make with big resistant, so that it can bring us a mellow taste. It is so easy that change big cloud mode into small cloud mode, just rotate the Vinci pod to 180 degrees.

20201.png

The package gives us 0.3Ω and 0.8Ω coils as gifts. 0.3Ω coil can use to make a big cloud, 0.8Ω coil can use for nicotine salt. The 0.3Ω coil which has a red sign, we can see its imported oil is bigger than 0.8Ω coil.

20202.png

The look and feel brought by the 0.96-inch color screen is very good, on the top of screen, it shows the Logo and the battery life, next one, there are power data, green lock icon, further down are the number of puffs and the number of seconds of the last puff, on the lower left, there is four-letter AUTO, it represents the current mode is auto mode, the right side shows the resistance and output voltage, misfire is 0 and changes with suction.

It has other modes, call manual mode, use a letter "P" to mark this mode, in this mode, press ignition key and down key at the same time that can clear the number of suction ports, press ignition key and up the key at the same time that can lock the device. Press ignition key 5 times can power on or power off.

20203.png

For this Voopoo VINCI device, do you know what it tastes like? Let me tell you about some experience. Using 0.8Ω coil, nicotine salt, VINCI automatically matched the power of 12W, then manually raised to 18W, if I want to raise the power higher, the system will remind me MAX POWER WARNING.

Firstly, I use the Icy Blueberry e-liquid, this e-liquid has a fresh taste, moderate coolness. When smoking, feeling drag is particularly empty, and the blueberry flavor has faded, the coolness was increased. I don't feel like this taste.

Secondly, I use the milk e-liquid, the milk flavor is good, but the taste becomes sweeter. I think the VINCI vape pod system will increase the sweet of taste so that I can't recommend using this device to enjoy e-liquid which has a sweet taste.

Thirdly, I try the big cloud mode, using the 0.3Ω coil, the coil has a grid, it can increase the cloud and e-liquid.

20204.png

About all, using the 0.8Ω coil style, the performance is not perfect, first, the air intake is too large and the suction resistance is empty, the second is that it will increase sweetness and is not suitable for fruity. I think it may be better if I have a chance to try tobacco.
But it is good enough to use the 0.3Ω coil style, the overall highlights of the device are still many, the color screen display is intuitive, the operation is convenient, the mouth sucks the lungs and the dual intakes, the large smoke capacity 5.5ml, the 1500 mAh battery, the appearance is bright, the appearance design is very well, and the grip is also very good. More vape lovers can try this device. I recommend it to you!
Want to know more, please click: vapeciga.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread