Voopoo Vinci X 70w

Status
Not open for further replies.

comeonhitme

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2012
tampa bay
I have one. It leaks for me using 50/50 liquid. I'm waiting to buy the rba for it. I'm not wasting money on coils. P.S. At first it didn't leak until a few refills.
Hey koolkiz
I have the limited edition model in my cart from element vape. It’s 45$ and comes with rba. Another reason I was considering buying it was because of rba build

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL

Darrgoe

Nov 20, 2016
Calgary Alberta Canada
I have the Vinci and the Vinci X and have been using them for over a month using the .8 coil. I taped one air flow hole on each side of mod, this gives me a nice tight cigarette style draw and when the pod is reversed, a loose almost DTL draw. Flavour is better at 12 watts then my Nautilus 2s tank with a .7 coil at 17 watts. I use 100% VG juice and the Vinci coil lasts for about 10 days with good flavour. I do get leakage issues when I totally fill the pod. Not impressed with the fill port tab as I have already ripped one apart making the pod useless. The Vinci is much more comfortable in my hand (and looks better) than the Vinci X but the X is much more practical but doesn’t have the auto draw. Another issue with the Vinci X is every time I switch out the battery the time and puff counter resets making these functions useless.

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
I've got the Vinci and the Vinci X and I'm very happy with them. I've got a couple rbas and a 510 converter but haven't had a chance to use them yet. I'm planning on trying the rba this week. Even though some have complained of leaking I haven't had any problems with it. I think you'll enjoy either Vinci.

Dlpsr

Dec 15, 2019
Pennsylvania
I got the Vinci X in December 2019. Have had some minor leaks, seemed to be associated with filling and sometimes not. Minor so far. .8 PNP coils. Coils seem to be the leak issue. I push them after filling and even spin a little to reseat.

Haven't broken any refill flaps. I don't pull on the flimsy little fill tab, I slide my fingernail under that to the seal bulb and press a little and it pops right open.

One thing I wasn't aware of is if an X or Vinci I suppose, sits for a while, it goes into some sort of sleep mode and in order to vape with it, you need one button press to wake it up, otherwise it's an air dry hit and a quick message to check the atomizer. After waking each hit is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread