Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
So i recently got a nice Voopoo vmate pod it was working great but then after 1 week, it is just blinking green light for 1 second when i inhale it and no vapor. Any fixes that can help? Thanks

Hi EnergyPANDA. Welcome to the ECF.

We just had a MAJOR Forum Software Upgrade. So people are still trying to figure out What does What. The "Questions" section is a New Feature. So it might take a little longer to get a reply.

Last edited:
Reactions: hittman

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I don't have this device but it's a classic sign of a defective device. Since you recently purchased it, contact the vendor for a replacement or return/refund. If they refuse, contact Voopoo on their website. If no one wants to make good on it, then file a dispute with your credit card if you bought with a credit card. If bought with a debit card, call the bank up to see if you have any purchase protections and if you do file a dispute.

In the meantime, try another coil head or pod.

classwife

Admin
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 9, 2010
    Wesley Chapel, Florida
    So i recently got a nice Voopoo vmate pod it was working great but then after 1 week, it is just blinking green light for 1 second when i inhale it and no vapor. Any fixes that can help? Thanks

Please check to see if your pod is securely connected and that the contacts are clean.

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    Make sure the connection point of the Pod and Device is dry, sometimes just pushing down on the 2 contact pins of the device will get you going again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread