Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas

SilverSpike

Aug 1, 2011
Denver
yes you can use other drip tips on stones, vornado will be up later tonight or tomorow, im super busy with orders to concentrate on bombs at the moment

So it was a big mistake to wait and order all three of them at once. Letting us know that one will not be posted when it says it will be posted, would have been nice in this case.

ninfreak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
burkesville, kentucky
hes one guy....let him catch up from the mad rush we gave him. if you were burdened with this you sure wouldnt be worried about putting up another new item that would bring you even further behind on shipping which would aggrevate people far more than it not going up, also your post contradicts your quote...he did tell you it is being delayed

Last edited:

carlton

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2010
Albuquerque
I was using that faulty line of thinking, then I figured out that I was going to order enough product to qualify for free shipping anyways. No real difference other than all of my stuff won't be here at the same time (if I order more stuff). And even if you don't qualify for the free shipping, it's like $3. I'd rather spend a few extra dollars than be upset over simple stuff...

SilverSpike

Aug 1, 2011
Denver
hes one guy....let him catch up from the mad rush we gave him. if you were burdened with this you sure wouldnt be worried about putting up another new item that would bring you even further behind on shipping which would aggrevate people far more than it not going up, also your post contradicts your quote...he did tell you it is being delayed

Ok ok got it pay no attention to time frames given, more so when two of the three items do come out when it was said they would, and just suck it up and pay shipping for each as they come out to make sure that you get items. You know I knew I would get a answer like this from someone here. So yeah my bad for showing some disappointment.

ninfreak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
burkesville, kentucky
he said they would be realeased tuesday. he came on and said early in the day before tuesday was over and said that it might be another day delay because he is swamped...i call that customer service. most other companies just wouldn't say anything when there is a delay. and if they did it would just be "sorry not available now, check back later"

Last edited:

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
guys, im sorry, truly am, if you knew how much im doing here im sure you would understand, i dont want to delay orders nor dropping bombs, i love doing it all, but im one man with one helper and doing as much as i can, the work that goes on behind the scenes kills all of my time, i do this for all of you, always trying to find you all new things, this takes time and eats my time but ill be here doing what i do all for you, please just be patient, im almost caught up with all ordrrs then ill drop some more bombs, there is 4 more to go for this week.

Last edited:

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
its not just that though, its a 2 man team, dan and I, but we are not in the same town etc... so i have to take pics, he has to make pages and get that all ready, they have to be counted and stocked into inventory and that can only be done when the actual work is over, i never expected to be this swamped form the stone and stardust so thats the main delay, orders must be fulfilled first before any play time.

so once again sorry for the delay, its not a tactic or marketing gimmick, its just there isnt enough time in a day nor enough days in a week. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread