• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vote here for your favorite Canadian EJuice from Canadian vendor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niagara

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2012
Niagara
Getting tired of postage costs, first class equals 2-3 weeks, priorty mail equals $20 from E juice suplliers in the US.

I am sure there must be some innovative vendors mixing juice here in the Great White North, just I dont see anyone raving in this subforum. Lets get some national pride in purchase here going. List your favorite unique flavor of Ejuice you buy from a Canadian vendor. Nic or not, and describe the flavor. Vendors can chime in on their vote fo their view pointon the most unique great flavor as well, as long as they say there a vendor.

juice name:

Vendor Url:

Description:

Cokeybill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2011
True North(Ont.)
Listing Canadian suppliers is a touchy subject to most on here when it comes to juice we have some great vendors and most of us would prefer to keep them supplying us.
Just my personal opinion :)

I agree...also vendors cannot respond to what is put here towards their products.

Niagara

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2012
Niagara
Didn't think of these issues. I felt if Canadians don't hear from Canadians what is great which is lacking the Canadian suppliers will lose business as they do today to US vendors.You don't have to mention nic levels, just flavors. We all have list of vendors supplied here, just looking for flavors that rock. Lets stay away from tobacco flavors then.

kanadiankat

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2010
Alberta, Canada
www.electrovapors.com
Didn't think of these issues. I felt if Canadians don't hear from Canadians what is great which is lacking the Canadian suppliers will lose business as they do today to US vendors.You don't have to mention nic levels, just flavors. We all have list of vendors supplied here, just looking for flavors that rock. Lets stay away from tobacco flavors then.

The big issue with liquids is finding your sweet spot. It's really VERY different for each person. So one might like what's behind Door no. 1 - but the person next to them will gag on it. My personal preference is fruity mixes and light spicy - but my father will only do a sweet menthol and thinks my faves taste like old dirty socks... (ha ha - he's never tasted old dirty socks either).

Finding your fave can be adventurous - if you're up for the adventure. But do be warned - once you find it - your taste just might change.... (muhahaha!)

Northernshrink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2012
Bracebridge Ont Canada
Not trying to hijack this thread but I feel there is more of a price point issue among Canadian suppliers the prices seem to be all over the place most but not all are on the high to extreme side. There can be litterally a 10 dollar or more price diffrence between 2 suppliers for the same 30ml of juice. I have only tryed juice from 5 Canadian suppliers to date but out of all I have for me one stands out and best part is they are actualy the best price with more size and mg options.

Toronto_Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Not trying to hijack this thread but I feel there is more of a price point issue among Canadian suppliers the prices seem to be all over the place most but not all are on the high to extreme side. There can be litterally a 10 dollar or more price diffrence between 2 suppliers for the same 30ml of juice. I have only tryed juice from 5 Canadian suppliers to date but out of all I have for me one stands out and best part is they are actualy the best price with more size and mg options.

I bet Betty Cooper likes this:)

Toronto_Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2011
Toronto, Canada
I have three good suppliers I like....hell one even delivers:D prices seem fair to me not totally out of line considering they are playing with a poison to make the stuff.You play with 100% nicotine and make a goof and its not a fun time.

By confiscating e-juice at the borders & shutting down suppliers, HC is influencing the DIY guy/gal. Instead of 10 experienced people cutting liquid nicotene for all us users, they're forcing non experienced Canadians to play with dangerous substances. Kinda of hyprocritical for a government safety department wouldn't you say?

Northernshrink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2012
Bracebridge Ont Canada
By confiscating e-juice at the borders & shutting down suppliers, HC is influencing the DIY guy/gal. Instead of 10 experienced people cutting liquid nicotene for all us users, they're forcing non experienced Canadians to play with dangerous substances. Kinda of hyprocritical for a government safety department wouldn't you say?

Yup.....But if the goverment isnt selling it to you and getting there cut and jacking the amount of tax on it then they feel the need to try and control it so they can continue to sell you Stank Sticks and then turn around and ..... about healthcare costs and control when and where you can smoke but yet have no issues with being the ........s that are ultimately selling them to us and profiting from it. :facepalm:

Toronto_Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2011
Toronto, Canada
I still don't believe the feds will ever tax e-cigs the same way they tax cigs. It's just too easy for anyone to make their own e-juice. If HC forced a supplier to register with a reasonable yearly fee & collected a small % of sales - I'd have no issues. Maybe the way the city governs the restaurants with inspections & pass/fail permits would be a way to regulate. I'd like to sleep at night knowing the e-juice, I injest is being created with some safer guidelines.

Niagara

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2012
Niagara
So I appreciate this conversation i have started and the hijack commentary dialogue that's developed but i am still looking for some flavors from Canadian juice vendors without "strength" commentary, that rock my fellow Canucks world. I love Pink Spot, Bobas Bounty, Irish Creams, French toast and Sticky Toffee pudding. List some flavors unique in Canada from our vendors. I am remiss to not be buying from a fellow Canadian retailer of juice. I get taste is subjective.

kanadiankat

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2010
Alberta, Canada
www.electrovapors.com

....and there are places in the US where you can purchase a pack of smokes for $5.

It's not specific to the ecig industry. Everything in the US is priced lower.

The US has an economy unlike any other though - with a population of 300 + million, the majority of whom are constantly feeding the retail market - and the largest concentration of wealth on the planet - there is no way to compare or match price points on most consumer goods.

Canada's population, in comparison, is 34 million.

It's like trying to compare Walmart with a mom and pop shop. One has buying power and selling power. The other doesn't. One has a full free market economy. The other doesn't. One has a population that is continually battling prices downwards, firmly committed to local buying as a point of nationalism - the other has a population that is reluctant to support it's local economy and a regulatory burden that makes growth difficult (and even impossible in some spheres).

kanadiankat

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2010
Alberta, Canada
www.electrovapors.com
That is a interesting analogy, but i don't think it's relevant. Canadian vendors deal with the same chinese hardware suppliers, same nic liquid and flavoring companies. In my opinion, its just price gouging, its pretty obvious when you compare the high and low prices you find in Canada.

....not relevant?

Future shop can sell you a Toshiba for $900 - because they make very large bulk purchases. Your local small town computer shop will sell the same Toshiba for $1400 - and make less than Future Shop doing it.

Bulk purchasing IS purchasing power. If you can purchase 5000 a week - your buying price is far less than the company purchasing 50 a week.

Though - even with that in mind - the cost of some items between the US and Canada are not gravely different - sometimes on par and occasionally cheaper here. That's comparing the same with the same (of course if you're comparing the price of an Apple Mac laptop with an Acer - it's a pretty big difference).

Prices go down as demand goes up - anywhere in the world.

There is not a manufacturer in the whole of the world that doesn't follow that logic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread