kevbow

Unregistered Supplier
May 27, 2009
CT
teatimeliquid.com
I have been attacked!!!
Russell from Click, Bang! decided to attack me on his last show
Russell was dishonest to his audience!
This Sunday I will arm myself with truth, facts and evidence. I will attack back with full force!
The beatdown begins at 9:00pm EST

Vapers Place - VP Live Podcast

I have the balls to promote my attack. Sadly, Russell didn't have the balls to promote his.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Show suggestion...

How do we get the vaping world informed, motivated, active, and prepared to fight the increasing number of battles on all fronts?
Big Pharma has been after us, the alphabet groups have been after us, the FDA has been after us, and now Big Tobacco is joining the fray.

We need to find the best strategy for getting massive involvement from the vaping community.
And I have never seen a show on such a topic that I can remember.

Suggested guests to discuss such strategies...
--Bill Godshall
--CASAA board members
--Prominent vendors

If you are paying attention, they are escalating their efforts to stop us, and using every strategy in the book.
It seems to me our best way to fight back is with increasing numbers of informed vapers, and we need to grow those numbers effectively, and quickly.

kevbow

Unregistered Supplier
May 27, 2009
CT
teatimeliquid.com
Show suggestion...

How do we get the vaping world informed, motivated, active, and prepared to fight the increasing number of battles on all fronts?
Big Pharma has been after us, the alphabet groups have been after us, the FDA has been after us, and now Big Tobacco is joining the fray.

We need to find the best strategy for getting massive involvement from the vaping community.
And I have never seen a show on such a topic that I can remember.

Suggested guests to discuss such strategies...
--Bill Godshall
--CASAA board members
--Prominent vendors

If you are paying attention, they are escalating their efforts to stop us, and using every strategy in the book.
It seems to me our best way to fight back is with increasing numbers of informed vapers, and we need to grow those numbers effectively, and quickly.
I agree. The problem is most vapers I think know they just don't care. They care more about the latest mods or their cherry watermelon e-liquid or how to rebuild their genesis attys. That being said, I'm all for anything that will make vapers get more involved or be proactive.

6pointprime

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2010
NYC
I agree. The problem is most vapers I think know they just don't care. They care more about the latest mods or their cherry watermelon e-liquid or how to rebuild their genesis attys. That being said, I'm all for anything that will make vapers get more involved or be proactive.

Unfortunately I agree with you Kevin. There is a core of vapers who care very much, and get involved with action...but I think this is a minority of vapers.

DC2, we are very interested in furthering the ideas you posted on the content we produce on VP Live. If you are interested in getting on a telephone or Skype chat with any of the VP Live Network show hosts, please PM Kevin and I. We do value your opinion, and a conversation is in order towards that end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread