• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

vPipe in Montreal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric.vanh

Sep 11, 2018
I've had many dysfunction on my #epipe_II from @VapeOnly ... does anyone here have had the same problems and found a solution ?

VapeOnly stopped responding to my emails, so now I have to choose.
Either I give up on my (expensive) vPipe_II and move on to buy a new one (Which one ? and where ?)
Or I buy the old stock from a closing shop and rebuild my vPipe_II (I don't even know what is wrong in it)

Suggestion, advice ...

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Hi Eric, I don't own an Epipe although several members do I think. .You might get more answers I in the general vaping forum as I don't think there's a specific subforum for pipes and epipes.

Best of luck I hope you get some answers. From the sounds of things (since you don't know what's wrong with it) you probably want to talk to some other epipe users to try and figure out what to do, good luck,

Anna

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I’ve got an elitar which I quite like. It doesn’t look EXACTLY like a pipe the way the pipe does bit it will take a regular 22mm atty and an 18650 battery which makes it vastly more flexible

A few notes about the elitar:
The atty it comes with is garbage. You’ll be abt to replace it with something good. Also the long stem is not included. You can pick a 510 stem up from fasttech for a few dollars though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread