The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vpipe Vapeonly Electronic Pipe Kit (looking for input)

Discussion in 'E-Pipe Models' started by traderljp, Nov 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. traderljp

traderljp Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2013
    South Florida
    Vapeonly VPIPE Electronic Pipe Kit

I posted this question in the 'general' forum (with not much input) before I knew that this E-pipe sub-forum existed. So I apologize for asking again :)

Does anyone know anything about this device/kit? I am particularly curious about two things in particular:

1) Are the batteries and charger of good quality?
    2) The only thing that looks like it would wear out is the atomizer tank. Is there a (hopefully inexpensive) replacement atomizer that will fit this model?

Thanks for any input,

traderljp

2. mechanus

mechanus Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 4, 2012
    Costa Rica
    I can't complain about the batteries - they're not high-end - generic 18350 900mAh batteries. I can't give you a good time between recharge since I don't use it on a regular basis, but they lasted the last time I used it extensively for a couple of days. The charger can't be compared to a NiteCore or a xstar - about par with an ultrafire charger. The biggest gripe I have is that it comes with like a 6 inch cable - seriously?

The atomizer is unique from everything I've tried. It's larger (about 12mm in diameter) and the integrated ring it has sandwiches the mouthpiece to the body and holds it in place. That being said, it is a standard 510 connection, but you'd need about a 27mm (not counting the 510 connector) extender to use a carto tank, for example. I'm tempted to try to make one and pick up a Cherry Vape stem so it retains that pipe feel.

3. traderljp

Aug 16, 2013
    South Florida
    mechanus -- Thank you so much for the detailed feedback.

I really appreciate you taking the time to go over those things with me. Yeah, the atomizer seems to be an issue...it only comes with one, and since it is unique it probably costs a lot to buy replacements - if they are even available. Now that I know that you have one, I might pm you if I think of any other questions if that is ok.

Thanks again!! traderljp

4. Birddog

Birddog Full Member Verified Member

Oct 16, 2013
    Peyton, Colorado
  5. traderljp

Aug 16, 2013
    South Florida
  6. danca90

danca90 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 11, 2013
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Looks like a king epipe to me.

7. Birddog

Oct 16, 2013
    Peyton, Colorado
    The King has a 510 connection; if I'm not mistaken, this one takes cartridge atomizers?

8. traderljp

Aug 16, 2013
    South Florida
    thanks birddog!

9. gwbruce

gwbruce Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 13, 2012
    Oklahoma, USA
    Birddog is right. The King pipe has a 510 connection. I have one and it is a very nice pipe.

10. traderljp

Aug 16, 2013
    South Florida
    Thanks gwbruce.

11. Birddog

Oct 16, 2013
    Peyton, Colorado
    I hope that I'm not violating anything here, but I do have a King E-Pipe body for sale in the FS section.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.