Vpipe Vapeonly Electronic Pipe Kit (looking for input)

Status
Not open for further replies.

traderljp

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2013
South Florida
Vapeonly VPIPE Electronic Pipe Kit

I posted this question in the 'general' forum (with not much input) before I knew that this E-pipe sub-forum existed. So I apologize for asking again :)

Does anyone know anything about this device/kit? I am particularly curious about two things in particular:

1) Are the batteries and charger of good quality?
2) The only thing that looks like it would wear out is the atomizer tank. Is there a (hopefully inexpensive) replacement atomizer that will fit this model?

Thanks for any input,

traderljp

mechanus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2012
Costa Rica
www.mechanus.org
I can't complain about the batteries - they're not high-end - generic 18350 900mAh batteries. I can't give you a good time between recharge since I don't use it on a regular basis, but they lasted the last time I used it extensively for a couple of days. The charger can't be compared to a NiteCore or a xstar - about par with an ultrafire charger. The biggest gripe I have is that it comes with like a 6 inch cable - seriously?

The atomizer is unique from everything I've tried. It's larger (about 12mm in diameter) and the integrated ring it has sandwiches the mouthpiece to the body and holds it in place. That being said, it is a standard 510 connection, but you'd need about a 27mm (not counting the 510 connector) extender to use a carto tank, for example. I'm tempted to try to make one and pick up a Cherry Vape stem so it retains that pipe feel.

traderljp

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2013
South Florida
mechanus -- Thank you so much for the detailed feedback.

I really appreciate you taking the time to go over those things with me. Yeah, the atomizer seems to be an issue...it only comes with one, and since it is unique it probably costs a lot to buy replacements - if they are even available. Now that I know that you have one, I might pm you if I think of any other questions if that is ok.

Thanks again!! traderljp

I can't complain about the batteries - they're not high-end - generic 18350 900mAh batteries. I can't give you a good time between recharge since I don't use it on a regular basis, but they lasted the last time I used it extensively for a couple of days. The charger can't be compared to a NiteCore or a xstar - about par with an ultrafire charger. The biggest gripe I have is that it comes with like a 6 inch cable - seriously?

The atomizer is unique from everything I've tried. It's larger (about 12mm in diameter) and the integrated ring it has sandwiches the mouthpiece to the body and holds it in place. That being said, it is a standard 510 connection, but you'd need about a 27mm (not counting the 510 connector) extender to use a carto tank, for example. I'm tempted to try to make one and pick up a Cherry Vape stem so it retains that pipe feel.

traderljp

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2013
South Florida
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread