VPZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chongus

Mar 19, 2015
Perth, Scotland
Hi! This is more of a rant....but I bought Mt Baker Vapor from Vaporized for many years....then they went and changed it to VPZ Original, and each time I buy from them they keep saying its the same recipe....but it's NOT. I know Mt Baker is a geriatric old brand that nobody vapes anymore lol, but they got me off of vaping and I liked that here in the UK I could still find them. It just bugs me that Vaporized....or VPZ...whatever they are called now, take out all the little shops, .... over brands and then just lie to their loyal customers. I will probably get lit up for being a wuss...but I needed to rant somewhere lol.

Reactions: newyork13

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Hi! This is more of a rant....but I bought Mt Baker Vapor from Vaporized for many years....then they went and changed it to VPZ Original, and each time I buy from them they keep saying its the same recipe....but it's NOT. I know Mt Baker is a geriatric old brand that nobody vapes anymore lol, but they got me off of vaping and I liked that here in the UK I could still find them. It just bugs me that Vaporized....or VPZ...whatever they are called now, take out all the little shops, .... over brands and then just lie to their loyal customers. I will probably get lit up for being a wuss...but I needed to rant somewhere lol.
Their formula may be the same but it involves using products made by others. It’s possible THOSE ingredients changed. Particularly if they include a tobacco flavor.

pointless factoid:
this was an issue with beer long ago. PBR is one of the very very few beer companies that survived prohibition. They had a recipie that predated pasteurization. When it came along they kept their recipie the same. The result was that the beer no longer tasted the same and it went from being a top shelf brand to a bottom shelf brand. Much later, when new safety systems were invented, it moved back into its top shelf location because the flavor changed back.

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
WUUUSSS!!!!

Nah, it is frustrating. Seems like every time I found something I liked it would be discontinued within three months. That seems to be the norm (or used to be) with e-liquid. The selection changed very quickly. I guess the variety was good for those that get bored easily but not so good for those that found one ore two flavors they really liked.

As I type this, though, I cant help but think it's all a moot point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread