VR4 replacement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

amerirish44

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hello fellow vapors I am hoping someone out there can help me as I am looking to expand my opportunities to try VR4 like liquids I have come to use this as my daily vape along with RY4 both of Vaperite and I must say I feel almost scared that I have no back ups and surely need your help ...I really like the tobacco along with the vanilla and the sweet taste as well, so if you can direct me to some other resources I would greatly appreciate it..I also been vaping these because not only do I like the liquid but I like the price!!!...Thank You in advance....Joe

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
Interesting that I've never looked closely at Vaperite before. They're about to open a new store in my prior neighborhood (too bad I moved years ago)!

Anyway, never fear, because Vanilla Tobaccos and RY4s are pretty thickly populated in vapeland. You can't throw a rock without hitting one or the other. Here's a couple you could check out:

The Vapor Hut - Vanilla Tobacco
The Vapor Hut - RY4 Premium

Here is the rest of the category at that shop. They're priced just like your current go-to vendor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread