VS Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Below I will provide my own personal reviews of VS Vapor, starting with the newest flavors:

Strawberry- It's a bit sweet, but the strawberry flavor rivals that of the Pink Starburst (everyone's favorite)!
9 out of 10

VS Cola- Tastes like Coke. I'm more of a Pepsi guy, personally, but this will do. I've had a lot of demand for this one, and it's definitely growing on me. In a few months maybe I'll be comfortable enough with it to bump it to a 7. I'll leave it up to you guys for now. It's worth a shot!
6 out of 10

VS Tampa- Holds true to it's aim. Definitely bears the essence of the Marlboro analog! My friend Brittany said this, almost verbatim, "It tastes like a Marlboro but without the smoke." Well, Brittany, that's what it is :)
7 out of 10

VS Tennessee- The VS Tennessee is definitely not for everyone, but is definitely for me! Half of my vaping friends love it, half hate it. The flavor is rich and smoky, almost like Copenhagen's (snuff) Smooth Hickory flavor.
9 out of 10

VS Cocoa- Quite possibly my new favorite flavor, the VS Cocoa reminds me of a Tootsie Roll, but with a creamier, darker texture. Yuuuummmmy!
9 out of 10

VS New York- It literally tastes like a York Patty or Andes' Mint in a bottle. When the flavor first arrived I let all of my local friends give it a go. Needless to say, they all now own a bottle of their own!
9 out of 10

VS Nuport- The name says it all, it even has the smoky aftertaste the analog, Newport, leaves you with. I'm very pleased.
7 out of 10

Green Almond- For those of you familiar with Green Almonds, this liquid bears a striking similarity. A bittersweet flavor, subtle, earthy and refreshing. Not my thing, but the shop-owner at an International Food Mart I frequent (Dallas area) adores it.
6 out of 10

Berry Mint- Berry Mint is one of our most popular new flavors. A sweet berry blend with a splash of cool mint flavor.
8 out of 10

Banana Mint Malt- The Banana Mint Malt tastes exactly as one would expect it to; a powerful banana mint flavor with a subtle underlying malt taste. I've added this one to my favorites list, no question!
10 out of 10

Just Peachy- I was reluctant to offer this one at first, but that was before I tried it out! The flavor and texture resembles that of those Gummy Peach Rings you always see at convenience stores. If you're considering this juice, buy a pack of those gummies and you'll know then whether or not it's for you!
9 out of 10

Rosewater- A beautiful, fragrant, flowery liquid, the Rosewater tastes exactly as you'd expect. It doesn't have a perfume-like flavor as many originally expect, and I'm sure you'll be very pleased. One of my favorites.
9 out of 10

Italian Creme Soda- Tastes a lot like Big Red. If you're a fan, you'll like this flavor. Strong vanilla flavor with a hint of cola.
7 out of 10

Flavorless- Well... that pretty much covers it. Not really my cup of tea, but it's really popular for some reason.
4 out of 10

VS Texas- Another tobacco flavor inspired flavor, the VS Texas bears a nostalgic resemblance to the Camel standard.
9 out of 10

Sweet Asian Plum- So far this flavor has been incredibly popular with the ladies. The flavor is sweet with a subtle tartness to it and is one of the most realistic Plum flavors I've tried.
8 out of 10

VS Frost- The VS Frost is so yummy it's ridiculous. I was never that big a fan of the menthol analogs, but the flavor for this one is just so rich and refreshing I can't help but love it. I would compare it most similarly to chewing a really fresh (new piece), minty gum, like Winterfresh, and breathing in deeply.
10 out of 10

Djarum Mild- The Djarum Mild is a wonderful VS Vapor flavor with a subtle dab of Clove. The cool thing about the Djarum Mild flavor is it really holds true to it's intention in that not only does it taste like Clove, but it even provides that
warming sensation in the back of your mouth the analog Clove does.
7 out of 10

Cafe Sumatra- The Cafe Sumatra is actually really popular, though I didn't expect it would be. I myself really enjoy the flavor, as it definitely has that earthy Coffee tone, but with a sweet glow to it. I would liken it to a cup of joe with 1 half-and-half and 1 sweetener.
8 out of 10

Rush- Rush is an energy drink flavor that tastes almost exactly the same as "Lost" energy drink. I really enjoy this one while I'm drinking in hopes of attaining "Lost" flavor overload. Sorry folks, no caffeine or ginseng... Yet.
6 out of 10

Banana Fervor- The artificial banana is just all around an acquired taste. I know some people who absolutely hate the Banana Runts, and some people just love them. I love them, but in moderation. The Banana Fervor VS Vapor is less sweet than the Banana flavored Runt, but is definitely similar. I especially like the Banana mixed with the VS Frost. It sounds weird, but it's delicious.
7 out of 10

Last edited:

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Just curious why your liquids are all relatively low strength. Even your high is only 16mg? Also, what's a blacklight led?

I moved your question for obvious reasons: VS Vapor doesn't apply to The Versus model.

With that said, we offer 24mg for many of our flavors and are in the process of increasing our inventory for each of the 5 nicotine strengths.

Ultra - 24mg is available in the following flavors:
-Cream Soda
-VS Cocoa
-Banana Mint Malt
-VS Frost
-Berry Mint
-VS Nuport
-Strawberry
-VS Texas
-VS Tampa
-Cafe Sumatra
-Green Almond
-Just Peachy
-VS Cola

16mg is our 'High' as it generally is at almost every other liquid supplier in the USA.

As for the blacklight question, it's a blacklight...
Blacklight photo
Though it will be beneath the LED cap, so it may not be as effective in terms of ultraviolet capacity.

Last edited:

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
OK, thanks. I guess I was considering the 24 mg the high category, but you're right, I guess most sellers consider this very high. The blacklight is actually a true ultraviolet? I didn't know anyone was making a UV LED.

They aren't. I'm the first. We'll see how it goes, though. They might not get it right the first time. If they don't, I'll make certain the second batch does.

kscoggin

Jul 6, 2009
I was talking about the actual diode chip. I work at an electronics manufacturer and we buy LEDs in various colors. I didn't know anyone was making a UV LED. I wasn't even sure it was possible in a diode.

I actually own a couple of UV LED flashlights. Photon has one, and there's a "counterfeit bill detector" kit on the market that uses one. I haven't seen a very powerful chip yet, but not bad considering.

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
We've placed a large enough shipment on e-liquids for which we were able to lower our prices on liquids.

10mL bottle - $7.50 (from $9.00)
30mL bottle - $19.00 (from $22.50)

We will also soon be offering non childproof bottles for ECF members only and only upon request!

We will soon be offering two sample packs of either 5 flavors/strengths of your choosing, or 10 flavors/strengths of your choosing. Please note this feature is not yet available on our website.

5x 3mL Bottles Sample Pack (not childproof) - $10.00
10x 3mL Bottles Sample Pack (not childproof) - $20.00

J3553

May 10, 2009
i was wondering if you could compare your flavors to another manufacturer? like johnson creek's juices all have the same base flavor (which i think tastes like ...), while e-smokeytreats has more straight forward flavors (menthol tastes like menthol, not menthol mixed with ...).

hopefully you understand what i'm trying to ask. please don't think comparing your juice to JC would be incriminating. many people love their juices. they just don't do it for me.

Last edited:

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I have not tried any of JC or e-smokeytreats liquids. I can tell you that mine are quality controlled, create mounds of vapor, have strong flavors, and taste as they are described in their description on the website.

I plan to soon sell both ECOpure and JC liquids along with my own to offer more variety.

Please also note that VS Vapor is NOT manufactured in China, but instead in India where regulation laws are much stricter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread