Not open for further replies.

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana
To be a bit snooty, the best solution is to get a better ecig. Those things are cheaply made antiques. They’re also fantastically expensive to use for what they are. You can get a better vape that is cheaper to smoke by buying practically anything at a real vape shop.

the vibe is what the OP is asking about...not the one in the video. and it's about 10x better than any gear I started with. lol. i use them all the time. yes they're pricey, but they are compact and easy to use. great for grab n go.

OP, your battery is more than likely shot. if you still have your receipt, you may be able to get a replacement from vuse. I got a new one that way. email them and see what happens.

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
the vibe is what the OP is asking about...not the one in the video. and it's about 10x better than any gear I started with. lol. i use them all the time. yes they're pricey, but they are compact and easy to use. great for grab n go.

OP, your battery is more than likely shot. if you still have your receipt, you may be able to get a replacement from vuse. I got a new one that way. email them and see what happens.
It’s also an th Reynolds product. The company instrumental in almost everything bad that has happened to ecigs legislationwise in th US. I am personally resistant to giving them one more dime, or any break whatsoever. That’s me though.

listopencil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2017
In Partibus Infidelium
Honestly...I'd ditch the Vuse Vibe and get a better device. You can get an all-in-one device for about $20 (or less) online that will give you a better vape. You can also buy mouth-to-lung liquid at various nicotine levels and flavor varieties. Your initial purchase of device, atomizers, and juice may be larger but you will save money in the long run and get a better experience that will be more likely to keep you off of smokes.

• Agree

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
Coming from a cig-a-like the next step up for me was a
Vision Spinner VV eGo Battery 1300mAh

and a couple of these (one for each flavor I wanted so I didn't have to clean and refill between flavors)
Smoktech ARO Glass eGo BCC

This combo kept me off cigs for years before I upgraded, they were great MTL devices, they were reliable, didn't leak (in my experience), and the replacement coils were both cheap AND rebuildable should you choose to do so. The spinner is only VV not VW though so not sure if that is a factor for you, but it worked fine with this combo. I still recommend this combo to new people looking to make the switch from smoking to vaping.

• Useful
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread