Vuse Vibe Regular Flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamertrm

Sep 4, 2019
Hello...I am the latest new comer who is very pleased to have found this place with it's forums. I am a long term Vuse Vibe Regular flavor only customer who doesn't have anything good to say about the the way the Vuse guys only extend benifit of promotions to customers in certain states and failed miserably on caring to forwarn their Vibe customers about the major recall leaving us to suddenly be stuck without any available refills since pulling all the stock refills is how they forced there review of battery issues based off a few claims. They had just released the inferior Ciro line at the time but I couldn't imagine they would be so shady as to manipulate their regular customers by forcing sales of the new product....
Anyway, thah that said....I returned to the Vibe as soon as they reintroduced it not but a year ago maybe. All was well till recently when I started to find my regular stores displays to be absent of any regular flavor from their putting a new off flavor in it's place even though the regular moves more than anything else. I had to drive into new areas to find the regular being in stock there and that was fine till now when the rep. has replentished every location there with this new flavor and leaving no regular flavor like at all the locations in the area I had to venture way outta my way from before.....I looked online when I got home and strangly the Vuse Vibe page reports regular flavor as "out of stock"........Of course there was no imformation about them excluding a regular tobacco flavor from the Vibe line maybe because the only possible explination for it is to force sales of their new Alto line that is trying to compete with the more popular juul. I am furious from feeling manipulated and being really attached to the exact flavor of the Bib regular. I am wondering if anyone else using the same is experiencing the same in other areas? I would like to know if I should hit up the few places that sell it and have it online so that I can transistion to something else instead of being stuck without my regular flavor that has no equal abruptly so that I am good and resentful while I tolerate something else and miss something I truely enjoy. Anybody else noticing the lack of availability???

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I can understand your anger and frustration, but after over 7 years of vaping, I can tell you that manufacturers can discontinue a flavor or other vape item. Learn to be adaptable to things you can not control.

My favorite e-liquid flavor was discontinued after I was a loyal customer for over a year. I got a hand written note from the manufacturer that a particular ingredient used in their recipe was "no longer available, sorry, we have refunded your purchase to your credit card". Same thing happened with another favorite flavor/manufacturer a few years ago. Sometimes its beyond the control of the manufacturer.

Within a month, I tried a few flavors similar to what I had been using, and found a couple winners that were just as enjoyable.

Don't let this minor setback stop you from vaping. Find another flavor you enjoy; it may take some time and money to find it. It will still be cheaper than going back to smoking. You've come too far for this to force you back to smoking.

Why You Don't Need an E-Liquid that Tastes Like Cigarettes

Last edited:

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
Hello...I am the latest new comer who is very pleased to have found this place with it's forums. I am a long term Vuse Vibe Regular flavor only customer who doesn't have anything good to say about the the way the Vuse guys only extend benifit of promotions to customers in certain states and failed miserably on caring to forwarn their Vibe customers about the major recall leaving us to suddenly be stuck without any available refills since pulling all the stock refills is how they forced there review of battery issues based off a few claims. They had just released the inferior Ciro line at the time but I couldn't imagine they would be so shady as to manipulate their regular customers by forcing sales of the new product....
Anyway, thah that said....I returned to the Vibe as soon as they reintroduced it not but a year ago maybe. All was well till recently when I started to find my regular stores displays to be absent of any regular flavor from their putting a new off flavor in it's place even though the regular moves more than anything else. I had to drive into new areas to find the regular being in stock there and that was fine till now when the rep. has replentished every location there with this new flavor and leaving no regular flavor like at all the locations in the area I had to venture way outta my way from before.....I looked online when I got home and strangly the Vuse Vibe page reports regular flavor as "out of stock"........Of course there was no imformation about them excluding a regular tobacco flavor from the Vibe line maybe because the only possible explination for it is to force sales of their new Alto line that is trying to compete with the more popular Juul. I am furious from feeling manipulated and being really attached to the exact flavor of the Bib regular. I am wondering if anyone else using the same is experiencing the same in other areas? I would like to know if I should hit up the few places that sell it and have it online so that I can transistion to something else instead of being stuck without my regular flavor that has no equal abruptly so that I am good and resentful while I tolerate something else and miss something I truely enjoy. Anybody else noticing the lack of availability???

First of all, Welcome to the forums.

I have been a vaper for more than 5 years... (probably more like 7). Vuse is owned by R J Reynolds. They are known as a "big tobacco" company. They make cigarette brands such as Camel, Doral, Newport, and several other cigarette brands. Like others, I believe their motives aren't for the well being of it's consumers, but more on their profits. It's that reason, that I do not buy anything made by them.

If I had to make a recommendation, I would suggest getting another Electronic cigarette brand, but get one that you can refill yourself. I recommend going to a local vape shop and explain what you use, and what you're looking for. There are many vape stores who are ran by former smokers, and know what you're going through. Of course, there are a few that are shady, but those are few and far between.

The most important thing you can do, is ask questions... and ask a lot. There are quite a few options out there. If you get a device that accepts your own juice, the next thing you would want is to try different flavors. I started off with tobacco flavors, but I purposely switched to non tobacco flavors. My reasoning, is that's just one more step away from a traditional cigarette. I'm glad I did, since there is such a wide variety of flavors out there, I'll never get bored and I'll never go back to cigarettes.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hello...I am the latest new comer who is very pleased to have found this place with it's forums
Welcome and glad you joined.
Suggest posting a question in:
Vape Pod Systems
regarding finding a Pod that would exceed or be equal to Vibe in vape characteristics and be refillable (might even add allowing coil changeability?).
I would also recommend a question regarding "Does someone know of e liquid supplier that has a close substitute/clone for Vibe regular flavor?" in the above fore mentioned forum and:
General E-Liquid Discussion
and Google search:
Vuse Vibe e liquid clone - Google Search

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I would agree to use the opportunity to move up the vaping ladder a bit. The good news is you can qui with a VUSE. The better news is you have infinity option including yes, refillable pods, all in on systems or even GASP a MTL setup which if I had to recommend one it would be the Innoken Zenith probably with the mod that it sells with I can never remember the name of. The Zenith line also has some pods and AIO and etc. I don't pay much attention because I am happy with the tank but they may be worth a look.

It may take a while to adjust to a new setup, and it may take time to find "your" flavors but it is worth doing if you'd like to continue vaping, etc.

Anna

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I've never used the Vibe...however, I've used the Vuse Alto and the original flavor. Not sure if they are the same?
Probably not. My memory is BT generally buys a really old and cheap Chinese design then marks it up several times. The only thing they as is marketing. There are lots and lots of those. They probably picked a different design because why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread