VV Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillyB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
USA
That is what I thought but needed to ask :) Thanks I have been searching the net for more options but the 3A looks like the best I can find for now. I would love to find a smaller unit like this that would do what I needed.
It's not that big. Many have removed the cover, and with just a tad of filing it will fit it a AA slot.

There is no real advantage to using stacked IMR's, just make sure to only use 3.7V cells.

Last edited:

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Well this is 2 AA boxes glued together so 14500's are the only thing for that type of setup. It's the only way I've ever done it so you'll have to configure something else for the batteries you're talking about

Understand I have a design all for a wood box. :) I got the box now I need to do the work and get the VV unit in to it.

But would love to build one like yours but with a juice feeder.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Got ya. If you notice in my first pic, this mod was eventually turned into a juice feeder with a 3ml bottle. I just had not finished it yet when I took that pic

I saw that. I do wont to build one like your with a juice feeder I think that would be rad.

I see some one building something like that for sale but why buy it when I can build it LOL

WillyB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
USA
MX,

They do have a Data sheet on that site that gives you full specs
If you talking about the DE-SWADJ 3, this is quite interesting.

Warranty Information

Dimension Engineering offers a full 1 year manufacturers warranty. If any product fails within one year of the purchase date we will replace the product at no charge.

After 1 year we will either repair the item or the item can be replaced for 50% of the retail cost.

Should you order the wrong product, we are willing to exchange it for the correct product for the difference in price. There is no restocking fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread