vv tc box mod debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapoR2015

Aug 30, 2015
seattle
I am in the market to upgrade from an istick 50w. I'm more of a flavor chaser than cloud but like dense vape. Main reason to upgrade is i know non-removable or replaceble batts. Wont last forever.
I rarely ever turn my istick past 4 v 40w with .4ohm build. I dig the idea of 200w like the snow wolf, but wonder if i need it. So as the title suggests. GO! Debate away. I will purchase what the group concious decides and reveiw.

Ou2mame

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2015
Long island
If you want to experiment with temp control the evic vt works very well, as does the sigelei 75w tc. How much power you need really depends on what tank or rda you're using, and what you plan to build.

Size and battery life are a huge factor for me, so I build 0.7 or 0.8 coils and run between 25 and 30w on my ipv mini 2, and my battery lasts me exactly a day. A dual battery mod won't just be too big for me to comfortably carry all the time.

stalkster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
FL
Cause I'm lazy mode.
IPV4/s is kinda junky when comparing it to a ipv3 li.
I would break it down more like this so there is no con what you buy outside of 75watt? or 150-200watt? Single battery or dual batteries? IPV can upgrade firmware, sigelei can't.
Single battery Mods:
Sigelei tc 75w.
IPV D2 75w.

Dual battery Mods:
IPV3 LI. 200w
IPV3 LI VR. 200W
Sigelei 150tc.

Romano Cheese

Master Mod Womper
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
I recently bought the IPV3 Li, I have only used Nickel coils in it so far - no Titanium yet. In the month I have used it, it has performed flawlessly (minus operator error) for me. The box is solid but BIG, battery door holds nice and snug no rattle (I also put a silicone case on it). I really enjoy the touch sensor firing button, at first I thought it's gimmicky but once I started using it I really enjoy it. Also when you buy the IPV3 Li (at least mine was this way) it was 165w with Nickel TC, with a firmware upgrade for 200w + Titanium. I enjoy that a month after I buy it I won't have to buy another mod because they added 1 new feature to my existing one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread