VZ VariTube Mod 510 VV/VW

Status
Not open for further replies.

dopeshat

May 28, 2011
hawaii
I bought a VZ VariTube Mod 510 VV/VW from Vapingzone last week and today after I refilled my tank I started to put it back on and it wouldn't tighten down. So I tried another tank and had the same issue. So I went to the store and the guy behind the counter looked at it and said that the threads are stripped, and that they wouldn't replace it because it was physical damage. I have a Aspire Nautilus tank and I have been using it on several of my other mods and have no issues. I would think that if the threads strip that easily then it would be more likely a defective product especially after only a week. Either way I won't be shopping there anymore, since the apparently don't want to back their products. So is there a way to replace the threads or repair them?

BlueSnake

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
Columbia, SC
I bought a VZ VariTube Mod 510 VV/VW from Vapingzone last week and today after I refilled my tank I started to put it back on and it wouldn't tighten down. So I tried another tank and had the same issue. So I went to the store and the guy behind the counter looked at it and said that the threads are stripped, and that they wouldn't replace it because it was physical damage. I have a Aspire Nautilus tank and I have been using it on several of my other mods and have no issues. I would think that if the threads strip that easily then it would be more likely a defective product especially after only a week. Either way I won't be shopping there anymore, since the apparently don't want to back their products. So is there a way to replace the threads or repair them?

So how did you strip it out? I don't have that mod but I've seen one and they're pretty heavy duty.

yzer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
Northern California
The Sigelei Zmax V2, V3 and V5 have featured one piece stainless steel eGo/510 connectors since last fall. Best in the business. Just try to wear one out. Provari does not offer a 510/eGo connector.

Priced from $40-$55 device only, these are not exactly expensive to buy. Here is a look with the top cap removed.

494.jpg

dopeshat

May 28, 2011
hawaii
I have the Sigelei Zmax and I have a Vamo V3 which is what I am currently back to using. The VZ VariTube Mod 510 VV/VW is a ICIG Lavatube S60, and the store says 15 day replacement on defective parts. I usually order alot of my stuff from FastTech but I thought I would actually buy this local. It is just really disappointing that you get better customer service from a Chinese company than you get at a local store. IMG_20140626_211154.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread