Status
Not open for further replies.

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
I've heard so much about these juice. Probably more than any other! I gotta try them.

But... I strictly vape strong tobacco. Either phoenix or tampa (in case anybody's tried them and compare) or a perique type juice.

Any suggestions on which I should try?

Thanks

I like Phoenix a lot. AVE's juices, even at 24mg nic, aren't going to provide as much throat hit as Phoenix or Tampa, but Bobas Bounty, 555 and especially Rafalicious are the strongest tobacco flavors. Bobas is my favorite.

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
kissmint, I had a problem with the security certificate, too. Firefox was telling me that the certificate expired on 11/16. I wasn't too concerned, though, as I had this happen when I placed one of my prior orders, too, and everything went fine that time

Anyway, I placed my Black Friday order. Happy Holidays to me :toast:
Figured I'd take this opportunity to try out some of the other juices I haven't, yet

2uzqbg5.jpg

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
Well, sort of in a bind here. Don't want to risk anything negative happening, but, don't want to miss out on the sale either.

I've got to leave for work in just a couple of minutes, and I fear that if I do not order now, that shop will be closed when I do get home.

Anyone have a suggestion? Or am I SOL?

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
Levitas- I don't know if this puts your mind at ease, but upon checking out you can look on your browser's address bar to ensure the link starts with "https://......" (instead of just "http"). This indicates a secure connection. I just ordered from AVE and it did have this designation.

Just in time! Thanks, my friend.

Order placed! 100mls of Boba's and 12mls of Hype! Boo ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread