Wannabe Reonaught

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jixchel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
Indiana
Hopefully soon will really be one! Was bouncing between the Reo and the Vmod, settled on the Reo after lurking here and posting in the liquid feed section. Thank you to those who helped in my decision by the way! Waiting on a check to clear the bank to buy! I have a pay pal account, used it to get verified here, but I have never actually used paypal. Do I just transfer from the bank account to the paypal account the amount I will need to pay for the Reo or is there more to it than that?

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Hopefully soon will really be one! Was bouncing between the Reo and the Vmod, settled on the Reo after lurking here and posting in the liquid feed section. Thank you to those who helped in my decision by the way! Waiting on a check to clear the bank to buy! I have a pay pal account, used it to get verified here, but I have never actually used paypal. Do I just transfer from the bank account to the paypal account the amount I will need to pay for the Reo or is there more to it than that?

Glad you have made the decision to get a REO! I am sure you will be happy.

PayPal will ask you to link your checking account. If you do they will let you know that the purchase amount will be taken from your account. If you have a credit card they will put the amount on there if you choose.

You can also put the money on your Paypal account before the purchase. Some people don't want to link their checking bank info so they just add money when they are going on a spending spree!

Jixchel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
Indiana
Thanks all, paypal is one thing I've never had to use so it was the only thing I really wondered about. Once I actually get the Reo I'm sure there will be tons of questions unless I catch onto squonking quickly. Hopefully I will, I should have plenty of time to read and watch videos about it until this stupid check clears the bank.... dang holidays LOL

Jixchel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
Indiana
okay, I lied, I have a question before even ordering, engraving, can it be done? My son is an artist and he wants to get his hands on this to engrave it for me, he won't show me the design he is working on, but that doesn't surprise me he didn't show me the design of the tattoo he put on my wrist either! Good thing I trust the little bratt!

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
www.facebook.com
okay, I lied, I have a question before even ordering, engraving, can it be done? My son is an artist and he wants to get his hands on this to engrave it for me, he won't show me the design he is working on, but that doesn't surprise me he didn't show me the design of the tattoo he put on my wrist either! Good thing I trust the little bratt!

Yes, it can be done. Probably better to use the back instead of the door because of the metal thickness. They are anodized so take that into consideration when engraving.

Jixchel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
Indiana
Yes, it can be done. Probably better to use the back instead of the door because of the metal thickness. They are anodized so take that into consideration when engraving.

Thanks nerak, my exhusband has some kind of laser engraver in his shop, my son says it will work, just wanted to be sure well before I let him talk me into saying yes..... or before he just swipes it and does it anyway.

kazz63758

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2011
Southeast Missouri
So, may I ask which model you decided on?

...and for what it's worth--I think you made the right decision by going with a REO. I don't personally own a VMod so didn't want to talk about it in the other thread. But I cannot imagine you being disappointed with the purchase of a REO over a VMod when you take into account the features you are looking for.

Good Luck!

Jixchel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
Indiana
Going to go with the Grand, was leaning toward the 18490, but wanted the longer battery life and larger juice capacity, plus the kids says it will be easier to work with..... he is talking about this thing a lot, and he is a smoker that I can't seem to switch to vaping, I'm thinking I may have to order 2 of them after all and not tell him I am. Reverse psychology LOL if he thinks it is mine and I won't want to share he will snitch it! Show him all of the models, let him pick the one he thinks will be easiest to work with lol this may just work finally!

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
www.facebook.com
Going to go with the Grand, was leaning toward the 18490, but wanted the longer battery life and larger juice capacity, plus the kids says it will be easier to work with..... he is talking about this thing a lot, and he is a smoker that I can't seem to switch to vaping, I'm thinking I may have to order 2 of them after all and not tell him I am. Reverse psychology LOL if he thinks it is mine and I won't want to share he will snitch it! Show him all of the models, let him pick the one he thinks will be easiest to work with lol this may just work finally!

When he gets the Grand in his hands he will be impressed. They really have a solid feel and some weight. Not so much weight that it is a bother, I love the way they feel. Also know that if I had to knock someone up the side of the head and was holding the Grand they would in serious trouble! LOL

Jixchel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
Indiana
When he gets the Grand in his hands he will be impressed. They really have a solid feel and some weight. Not so much weight that it is a bother, I love the way they feel. Also know that if I had to knock someone up the side of the head and was holding the Grand they would in serious trouble! LOL

LMAO there is a selling point, save your life in more ways than one, not only is it a way to quit the cancer sticks but a personal safety device as well!

Jixchel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
Indiana
Jix, glad you made your decision.....and a Grand is just...er...Grand! You'll love it. Have you decided on a color scheme? There are so many decisions to be made. :) Happy to see you over here and can't wait to hear how you like/love it when you get it.

Judging by what my son is wanting me to get, just about anything in the color of the door, but the rest silver, he seems to favor the silver green. Going to order what he wants first lol that way if he does take it for himself he is happy! I can always get a different door later. I may also go ahead and get the 18490 so I won't be out of a Reo if he takes the Grand, which I'm really hoping he does.

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
LMAO there is a selling point, save your life in more ways than one, not only is it a way to quit the cancer sticks but a personal safety device as well!

wow, i hadn't thought of that! it'd be like the oldtime " knuckles"!

And, by the way, I'd recommend getting a button top for it., ( it's a larger, softer button cover that you just put over the original button).

And welcome!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread