Status
Not open for further replies.

mynameisrob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
PH-Illadelph-IA, PA
Is there a reason that your set on having an ecig like that? The slim ecigs already limit what you can use and have crappy battery life. If your looking for one even smaller, youll be lucky if it lasts for 2 hours before it needs to be charged again.
While I dont like slim ecigs at all, the Volt, Bloog, halo g6, and ones from Vapor4life seem to be the better ones, but even still the battery life sucks and you can only use standard resistance attys and cartos. Plus many of them are the same price or cost more than a bigger battery PV that is A LOT better, will have much longer battery life, and will allow you to use low resistance attys and cartos

Nightman

Jul 20, 2010
Minnesota
Is there a reason that your set on having an ecig like that? The slim ecigs already limit what you can use and have crappy battery life. If your looking for one even smaller, youll be lucky if it lasts for 2 hours before it needs to be charged again.
While I dont like slim ecigs at all, the Volt, Bloog, halo g6, and ones from Vapor4life seem to be the better ones, but even still the battery life sucks and you can only use standard resistance attys and cartos. Plus many of them are the same price or cost more than a bigger battery PV that is A LOT better, will have much longer battery life, and will allow you to use low resistance attys and cartos

Yes, I want a small light e-cig for when I am out in the bar. I have an ego and also 2 510's that are my main e-cig, but they are bigger than a normal sized cigarette. I live in a small community, and I have never seen anybody else other than myself smoking an e-cig. It's just easier to explain if it is the same size as an analog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread