• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Want to star DIY Juice in Canada-Where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotone

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Toronto
The vendor only sells nicotine dilutions in 24 and 36mg -- so mixed further with vg, pg, and flavoring, a 30ml bottle actually goes pretty far. My hubby's made several bottles at 6 and 3mg and used less than half a bottle of nic. Hope that helps. :)

I buy my nic from here and he sells up to 100 mg strength. Cheaper the larger size you buy. I bought a bunch of PG, VG and some flavours as well but I think it was approx $85 for 500 ml of 100 mg. Probably slightly more if that is all you are buying. He has an ad on kijiji

vincom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Philippines
i ordered 4 liters of VG from Coop Coco - Glycerin, vegetable source USP delivered w/tax was $43.82 canadian, theyre located in quebec

i called walmart, they can order 2 different manufacturers, ~$8 /500ml of PG.
IDA also can order pg which is were i bought my pg, ~$50 for 4liters

cheapest VG is at NDA Wholesale Glycerine Vegetable - USP 99.5% but u need a min. of $100 dollar order or there's a $20 admin fee, 5 kg for $14.71, thats about a gallon, theyre located near pearson airport.

also for pg farm suppliers but are too far from me

Last edited:

hotone

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Toronto
Hydavape is my number one choice for Nic, pg & vg. They sell flavoring as well. A one stop shop for DIY. CHEERS!

Their prices are similar to the flea market dude but I don't pay tax or shipping. Do they sell larger sizes of flavouring then 10ml? I like to mix my juices in batches of 120ml. Unless I am experimenting with something.

I buy a lot of my flavoring from vanilla food company in Markham. I can pick it up and they don't charge tax as I am told they are classified as food products.

Camebeloc

Moved On
Dec 6, 2014
Toronto
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Camebeloc

Moved On
Dec 6, 2014
Toronto
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier