itsrayray

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2013
athens, tn
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
I'm interested in seeing what gets put up. What you want I may be interested in lol. I miss the beginnings. Back when I was rocking a vamo v2 and aga t2 lol. And here's my first mech and rda lol. Can't remember for the life of me what it was.

Good luck with the search though.
09800b8d0b2b20a64b6aab8b3f2356e9.jpg
05de285c5e55e9df729caff14631cdf7.jpg

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

gsmit1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2018
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
I’m a longtime vaper & I’ve been out of the loop for a while. My all time favorite Mech mods were my old Carvella and Zenisis mini, both long gone. Looking to get back to my roots and pick up a Mech mod. Open to all offers, thank you!
What are you looking for?
Battery type? There many more options now than when you started.

What style of vaping will it be used for? Low power toodle puffing? Rock and roll cloud chasing? In between?

What size and weight would you like? Does that matter?

How much do you want to spend? There are good options at well under 100 bucks and good ones that are quite a bit more.

How much maintenance are you willing to do? Some designs and materials are easier to take care of than others.

You say you have experience with mechs, so we'll assume you know your safety stuff.

Answers to questions like these will help folks help you make you a better, more informed and prepared choice within your means.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got an elcigart Lernaia Hydra.
hydra1 (1).jpg
hydra1.jpg

It's the same as this: Lernaia Hydra Mod SS Matte

I only used it a couple times, put it aside (I'm a klutz, didn't want to destroy a beautiful mod), should probably find a new home for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: AvaOrchid
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread