Warning 510 atty/Hello 016 issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to warn everyone about one of the problems I have had with my new Hello 016 battery. I really do like it, it holds a charge for about 8 hours with my heavy vaping, but I have ruined 2 510 attys while using it. I only bought the Hello 016 because the reviews I saw said I could use my 510 attys. But, there are some attys for sale that when screwed into the Hello 016 that get pushed in on the battery side because the Hello 016 screw assembly is a bit deeper than a normal 510 atty. A well made atty will not push in like this. I have attys from Totally Wicked eliquid that don't budge when I screw them on, but unfortunately 2 of the ones I bought from iVAPE have been punched and an are useless now. I tried to wiggle the end back out and the little plastic ring that should hold the atty battery connector end in place wiggled all the way out. I thought maybe the first one I tried came to me defective, so I checked the second one before screwing on and it also got punched in. Thats a little over $10 wasted. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread