Warning: Do not inject nicotine into your heart! - ECF Infozone Article

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpargana

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
Portugal
These people cannot be real...! :facepalm:

"Those who oppose e-cigarette use are trying hard to establish Hai’s study as proof that electronic cigarettes are dangerous, and the medical press seems to be leaning toward buying the line. Many of these people are aesthetically revolted by anything that looks like smoking, and extremely irritated by the obvious success of the product in smoking cessation efforts. But anyone savvy about the links between scientific research and public policy can see the holes in the logic."

Oh, the irony !!! :glare:

"I hate tobacco !"
"I hate effective quitting methods too!!"

:facepalm: :facepalm:

HeadInClouds

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2013
face-palm.jpeg

"You're doing it wrong." LOL

Aviz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2013
SF E. Bay , CA
I have been using 24 mg nicotine patches for over 5 years. throughout the years I have asked EVERY Dr. I saw whether they are aware of any danger from nicotine and they all without exception said they have yet to hear of an issue. Einstein smoked, Froid smoked ... yes its anecdotal, ut enough to repute that nicotine is always bad. Actually ampel research shows potential therapeutic benefits of nicotine on the nerve system (protects nerve cells).

Having said that, and being an avid user, we all know that dosage is everything. you can die from too much Water (low electrolytes) or basically from ANYTHING on earth. Dsage is the difference between food medicine and poison. so the idiots injected directly into the heart; did they inject Glucose or Caffeine directly? bet it would have had a worse effect. I am not surprised, I would say half of all "Scientific" "peer reviewed" research these days is bogus (see Nov. Edition of the Economist).

Don Robertson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
The sad part - this doc is dead serious! When will the madness STOP?

"Dr. Chi Min Hai of Brown University has learned that concentrated nicotine applied directly to rat and human cardiac tisssue (sic) in lab dishes exacerbates a metabolic process that contributes to the formation of arterial plaque. Anyone planning to inject liquid nicotine directly into his or her heart must desist immediately, and it is to be hoped that regulatory agencies will move expeditiously to prohibit this dangerous practice altogether."

Oh hell yes! Tell your friends and relatives to STOP this practice! SAVE THE CHILLUN! Don't use LOGIC ............... REGULATE! What a freaking waste of "research". Brown University? Scratch off list.

I No Longer Feel Senile ...... Old Man Don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread