Warning!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

driving-pete

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Cleveland,TN
Dripping while driving an 18 wheeler is not a good idea.:laugh:
I just ordered 2 Joy Ego Mega cartomizers from LiteCig...I'm not taking a chance on wiping someone off the road or killing myself over vaping.
I've been stopping every few hours to fill carts, but this way I think if I fill 2 mega cartos in the morning, I could go 500 miles without stopping.:)

WomanOfHeart

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
Colorado
Dripping while driving an 18 wheeler is not a good idea.:laugh:
I just ordered 2 Joy Ego Mega cartomizers from LiteCig...I'm not taking a chance on wiping someone off the road or killing myself over vaping.
I've been stopping every few hours to fill carts, but this way I think if I fill 2 mega cartos in the morning, I could go 500 miles without stopping.:)

I think I warned you before about dripping and driving! LOL!

I've been using the eGo Mega cartos and the only thing I don't like is the initial punch through the fill port. It's harder than hell to do with a blunt tip needle, so I started using the tip of an Exacto knife. I just worked the tip of the blade in a circular motion until the port opens and then I can put the needle in with ease. I take three of them to work with me and that usually lasts through a 10 hour shift. Well...unless I just vape on one almost constantly!

I also put in an order for some CE-2 XL cartos. I can't wait to give those a try!

JonnyVapΣ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2010
Rochester NY
I also put in an order for some CE-2 XL cartos. I can't wait to give those a try!

Vaping on a CE-2 R4 right now. Eh....it's ok I guess. Nowhere near spectacular. If anyone is like me, who supplements breathing with vaping, these will disappoint...LOL. They tend to wick slow and so far one out of this box has an underlying burnt taste even after a good cleaning. Not sure about the XL's.

my2heartboys

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Kansas, USA
Yeah, definitely. Nearly wrecked this week while trying to drip and go 70-80mph on the interstate. Will have to keep this little contraption in mind. Dripping while driving in town is OK because of all of the stoplights. You get at least a couple of minutes to drop in a few drops......but the interstate........well, it just don't work.

Anne

Good advice for everyone........ "Don"t drip and drive"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread