watching the colts drinking some beer and vaping some irish creme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kellyinbr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2008
South Louisiana
AMBER ALERT!!!!! A Retirement home in Minnesota is looking for an elderly man that is off his medication. He is very Delusional he thinks he can play football. DESCRPTION he is 6’2”tall 222lbs age- OLDER THAN DIRT.Goes by Farve Last seen in New Orleans wearing a Vikings jersey if see him please call 911 ASAP he needs HELP…..,LOL - GEAUX SAINTS... WHO DAT?!?!

CatMommy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
hell yeah. screw all the new york media picking the jets. Your season ends here.

Really...the NY media picked them...REALLY??? That was a "heart" pick, not a "head" pick.
My teams is out, so I'm going for Peyton and the Colts...and before you know it...Baseball season will be here...:D

Peeps

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Smithville, Missouri, United States
Really...the NY media picked them...REALLY??? That was a "heart" pick, not a "head" pick.
My teams is out, so I'm going for Peyton and the Colts...and before you know it...Baseball season will be here...:D

Can't wait for baseball season! I've got my blue batts with some red cartos ready to go!

Peeps

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Smithville, Missouri, United States
AMBER ALERT!!!!! A Retirement home in Minnesota is looking for an elderly man that is off his medication. He is very Delusional he thinks he can play football. DESCRPTION he is 6’2”tall 222lbs age- OLDER THAN DIRT.Goes by Farve Last seen in New Orleans wearing a Vikings jersey if see him please call 911 ASAP he needs HELP…..,LOL - GEAUX SAINTS... WHO DAT?!?!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Blue Skies

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
So Cali
You gotta hand it to Favre though, he's such a good sport. I can guarantee if Brady or Rivers were out there getting hit like that, they wouldn't have been able to finish the game. Crybabies. And on top of it, Vikings lost but Favre is over there shaking hands with Sean Peyton and congratulating the Saints.

Good job Saints, you deserve it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread