watering down ejuice

Status
Not open for further replies.

yzer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
Northern California
I feel your pain, having been there myself.

You could go out to a 24-hour CVS and purchase a bottle of Glycerine USP. It's usually stocked near the cosmetics section. This is the same as what they call VG in the vaping world. You could put some into the 36ml juice bottle and mix it up with what little nicotine remains in the bottle.

You will get very little nicotine this way, but at least you would be vaping.

If I were in your shoes I'd go to the nearest gas station or convenience store and buy some Skoal or another smokeless tobacco. Toss it out after your juice arrives tomorrow. I use smokeless tobacco during long plane flights when I can't vape.

reckless

Apr 23, 2012
new jersey
i feel your pain, been there, done that, when i first started vaping i didn't realize how long the turn around with some vendors can be so i alway order soonand often to make sure im stocked up. but yes you can go to a local cvs, right aid, wallgreens an pic up some vg but please make sur it says usp on the bottle. thjis means is united states pharmasutical grade. they made lots of different vesions of vg and some is made just for cosmetics, thats why its in the cosmetic section. i found that wlmart carrys a cheep usp vg for about three buck. another solution is to go to a local gas station and pick up a disposible e-cig the range from 5 to 10 buck. they're not very good but they work, in the future you might want to look into a diy thats do it yourself kit that many vendors carry today. it usually comes with some usp vg and pg and some flavors of your choice. so if this ever happens again not only do you have something to vape but you can have some fun too. who knows you might just come up with the next big flavor everybody wants. lol good luck and keep on vapping

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
It's all about personal preference between vg and pg, just vg can usually be picked up at a local store while pg has to be ordered .

Actually if you have a farm store, look in the cattle section. It's used for prevention and treatment of acetonemia (ketosis) in dairy cattle and will have USP on the bottle.

reckless

Apr 23, 2012
new jersey
Actually if you have a farm store, look in the cattle section. It's used for prevention and treatment of acetonemia (ketosis) in dairy cattle and will have USP on the bottle.

Nice tip, thanks but alass I live in the city. No cows here, well may be the family a couple doors down. But I'm not sure they qualify as big lovable animals. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread