Watermellon

Status
Not open for further replies.

jebey29

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Winnsboro,LA
The watermelon is a good flavor. Its mellow compared to some of his other flavors like Atomic fireball but it is after all a fruit flavor.

I use it daily as a change of pace flavor. After vaping on Atomic Fireball or tobacco/menthol for a couple of hours i need a flavor thats mellow and Watermelon does that for me. Its not a weak flavor....its Watermelon but on the TH meter it goes down smooth. Sort of like the difference between taking a shot of tequila and then drinking a margarita.

mcl5000

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
Allentown, PA
Just got my watermelon. It's 24mg, 35% vg.

I think it's very good. The flavor isn't that weak, like I was expecting from other comments. It's not a very strong flavor, but it's just about perfect. If it was too strong, it would be unvapable cuz it's so sweet. It almost tastes like a watermelon Jolly Rancher (do they make those? if not, it's what I'd imagine it would taste like haha). Throat hit is also pretty good - it's not crazy throat hit but it's certainly enough. Vapor is VERY good. It's really a great juice - right near the top of my list now.

Flavor - 9
Throat hit - 8
Vapor - 10
Overall - 9

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread