watermelon ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kracker

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2014
NewCastle, DE
Can someone recomend a GOOD watermelon ejuice. I've tried the juices from the local B&M and not liking them too much. I got a 100% VG of watermelon with my EGO CE5 kit from China and it's not that bad, but shipping was like $22.00.

I know when it comes to taste it's a matter of opinion. But I'm sure there has to be a company that has a good rep, That is pretty fast on delivery. I don't want to wait a month. I'd rather spend a few extra dollars on something I'd LOVE than save a few on something that's ICK !

I've never tried "natural", or "organic".......how are they ?
I LOVE watermelon & vanilla flavors the best !

I'm now dripping, and LOVE the flavor.....just need GOOD juice !!

Thanks, Kenny

StacyInOkla

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2013
Oklahoma
Nicoticket just put up a watermelon for a short run. I haven't ordered it yet, but I've yet to get something I don't like and I have all the current liquids except for the newest short runs. If you have questions about it head over to the suppliers forum. Clark is awesome about answering questions and staying connected with his customers.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Best watermelon is from Highbrow Vapor - extracted - next time I order I think I will ask for not too sweet, my tastes are changing of late re: sweetness

My favorite melon juice in the world is - BBT by faded vapes - melon mixture

Also like Hoops by Alpha Vapes.

Im getting so I dont like much sweet in anything. Will be getting some Melon of Troy from UK soon

Kracker

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2014
NewCastle, DE
Best watermelon is from Highbrow Vapor - extracted - next time I order I think I will ask for not too sweet, my tastes are changing of late re: sweetness

Im getting so I dont like much sweet in anything. Will be getting some Melon of Troy from UK soon

When they ask "Sweet" what do they mean ? Would it be like drinking juice without sugar ?

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
No, that juice has been fine for me for a long time. Its of last few months I wish for less sweet. If you order it just as it comes - it will be just fine.

Their other fruits are extracted also - Their tobaccos - I do not like at all. Just saying

I like the Blackberry Lemoncillo, Orange Sangre and Blueberry alot also - let the juices sit for a few days after getting them if you can. Blackberry L - really improves alot after a few weeks - MEANING - blends with the Lemon better = IMO- so its not quite as tart.

But you must realize - I have a very heightened sense of taste.

When I first started vaping - I had to have everything double flavor and still had a hard time tasting the stuff.

Last edited:

PuffPuffersons

Verified Member
Feb 14, 2014
NZ
I've been on a quest for a good watermelon since day 1, no luck yet.

Nice Melons from Fuzion is pretty nice, Madrina by Suicide Bunny is kinda ok, both of those are mixtures of other flavours too though.

Everything else I've tried with watermelon in it has been absolutely disgusting.

Breathless Mahony from Good Life is in transit right now, pretty curious about that one.

rjtoole

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2012
Road I Land
I've been on a quest for a good watermelon since day 1, no luck yet.

Nice Melons from Fuzion is pretty nice, Madrina by Suicide Bunny is kinda ok, both of those are mixtures of other flavours too though.

Everything else I've tried with watermelon in it has been absolutely disgusting.

Breathless Mahony from Good Life is in transit right now, pretty curious about that one.

Have you tried Waterfelons from Fuzion? I got that the other day and I like it a lot. Hopes-Eliquid makes some really good melon juices: Honey Don't and Tango Mango are my favorites.

pipster

ECF Veteran

I've only tried one watermelon and it was reallly awful..enough so that I have shyed away from retrying another one for awhile. I do want to find a good one and Highbrow juices are so good. Question, is HB watermelon natural or candylike and is it subtle or really flavorful? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread