/waves at everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fisty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rochester, NY, USA
Well I guess I have to find a reason to post here a bunch of times before I can go hang out with the local group.

I'm a 2 1/2 week old vaper from upstate new york. Running on a smoov right now, but it got us off the min cigars so it's all good. Looking to upgrade very soon as we gave my mother in law one of our batteries and most of our cardos for mother's day... hopefully she'll like it as much as we have. :)

Fisty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rochester, NY, USA
Fascinating and confusing journey it has been so far, loving every minute though.. way happier and healthier already, it's amazing.

Thanks for the links, Horseman.. looks like the forum software won't even show my the input box for a sig-line before I'm along to have one. No worries, I saved the url to a text file for later.

Horseman9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
Colorado, USA
Fascinating and confusing journey it has been so far, loving every minute though..

Wait til the 'OOhh, that's sweet' bug hits you (like it did for me).
Full Set.jpg IMG_0043.jpg

Fisty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rochester, NY, USA
Dunno what we'll leave with hardware wise, but we already know the juices

The owner of Juicy Vapor came to our local get-together yesterday and brought lots of yummy samples, so we already have a list of flavors we want to get. We also met PharmBoy who is a local juice maker and got to try more of his flavors than our local store carries. Great stuff! The first juices we got we didn't like very much... enough to get us off the analogs but certainly not great. Now we know two juice makers we really like. =)

Darc Clan

May 13, 2012
Rochester NY
The owner of Juicy Vapor came to our local get-together yesterday and brought lots of yummy samples, so we already have a list of flavors we want to get. We also met PharmBoy who is a local juice maker and got to try more of his flavors than our local store carries. Great stuff! The first juices we got we didn't like very much... enough to get us off the analogs but certainly not great. Now we know two juice makers we really like. =)

Yummy Dragons Blood! (Rassberry + Black Chery + Strawberry + a hint of menthol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread