The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

WE... has something changed?

Discussion in 'Freedom Smoke USA' started by jons, Jul 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. jons

jons Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 27, 2010
    Hot Hot Hot South
    So I am a huge WE fan, its my go to vape. Thing is... my last order of 60ml was a bit different than any other batch I have ever recieved. This batch seemed much much darker and much thinner. If I am not mistaken this is made with a 50/50 mix. This mixture tends to have a nice middle of the road thickness. I actually like the thinner liquid, I think my cartos like it better to. Its just odd to see the change. The flavor seems to have taken a back seat as well. I have been lowering my mg level over the past few months but if the mg level is the big answer to my questioning... Then why was my last order so different than this one? Anyone else notice a change?

2. vaporgalinfla

vaporgalinfla Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

May 7, 2010
    Florida
    I've never tried WE, so I can't shed light on this. But I know that it's a 50/50 mix. Not sure what to tell you about the color though. You mentioned the flavor is different. Did you let it steep?

3. mauisun

mauisun Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

nothing changed here. although it is 114 degrees outside and the postman could be leaving packages in his truc overnight, that might explain a bit of thinning. the darkness usually comes with time, 3-7 days give or take for it to get much darker then when first born

4. jons

jons Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 27, 2010
    Hot Hot Hot South
    I thought the heat may have something to do with it as well but.... if I leave my liquid in the car at work it will certainly thin out. Later that night at home when temps are back to normal so it the normal thick e liquid that I am used to. So idk... the color is what really throws me off though

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.