Status
Not open for further replies.

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
Well seeing as almost 100% of their target customers are smokers, I suppose they figured they should embrace them.

Smokers are increasingly marginalized. A lot of quit smoking or anti-smoking advertising (especially those aimed at kids and teens) specifically shows smokers as dirty, stupid or people that make poor choices.
I guess this is their way of standing out from the crowd and trying to show that they understand smokers and embrace them into their product.

Quite a clever choice if you ask me.

Jman8

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Wisconsin
Messaging, in terms of sound bite, sounds great (to me).

But from looking around their site, what I think they are really saying is, "we would love for smokers to reduce their nasty habit of smoking via our products. You can be liberated!"

Which is how many vape companies seem to position themselves, minus the front and center message of "we love smokers."

It also ought to be noted that they feel their products are extra special, in that (as they say):

Aqua-tine has fewer ingredients than e-cigarettes and other nicotine replacements on the market. Aqua-tine is against the carcinogens, toxins, and other unnecessary harmful ingredients related to E-cigarette and vapor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread