The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Website Problems

Discussion in 'Tasty Vapor' started by IndustrialAction, Sep 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. IndustrialAction

IndustrialAction Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2010
    Northern VA
    Hey guys, I've heard a lot of good things and decided to give you a try. You can't beat 1oz, high quality liquids for the prices listed. The problem I'm having is that the website is incredibly slow today. Any thoughts on the problem? Are there better times to try and shop? Thanks in advance for the help!

2. doots

doots Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2009
    try back later.

3. Poeia

Poeia Bird Brain Verified Member ECF Veteran

The site works about 99% of the time and, when there's a problem, they get it fixed pretty fast. (With their old host, they had more outages but that's in the past.) :D

ETA: Doots, say goodbye to the kitties for me. I'll miss them even though puppy is cute.

4. Edwv30

Edwv30 Super Member ECF Veteran

Same here. I want to order a couple of their Ego batteries, (great deal BTW), but I keep getting internal server errors.

5. Mr. Tasty Vapor

Mr. Tasty Vapor Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

It's slow for us too here, which only means our host is having problems. I'll give them a ... call today and see what's up. Sorry for the inconvenience.

6. Edwv30

Edwv30 Super Member ECF Veteran

Seems to be working a little better now. I had to hit refresh a few times but my order went through. :)

7. IndustrialAction

IndustrialAction Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2010
    Northern VA
    I hope the host gets their ..... together. I need my TV!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.