The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.
  1. Dear Guest, 

ECF will be down for an extended period Tuesday 25th January from 6am central / 7am Eastern. 

This is due to a server migration. With any luck we'll by open by lunchtime. Thanks in advance for your patience :)

@low_tar_neil

Dismiss Notice

Website Product Categorization

Discussion in 'VaporBomb' started by BonnyC, Aug 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. BonnyC

BonnyC Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 15, 2010
    Georgia
    Just wanted to let y'all know that some of the products aren't showing on the category pages they're categorized under. For instance, Vienna Cream is categorized under VaporBomb Specialty E Liquids but it's not on the VaporBomb Specialty E Liquids page. I might never have found it if I hadn't been scrolling down to the bottom of the page to add Priority shipping to my order. Plus, I think it might be more appropriate in Sweets and Treats, but I'm not sure.

It's such an incredibly lovely and rich cream flavor, I hate the idea that it's probably often missed. Then again, perhaps it's a new flavor and it just hasn't been put on a page yet. See, I have no idea because I've never seen it before.

Buttered Rum is categorized as DIY and surely that's incorrect. It's also not on the DIY page. Chocolate Almond, Cream Cheese and Eggnog are also labeled as DIY and not on that page. and all 4 of those are down at the bottom of the home page.

Seriously, finding the Vienna Cream was like finding a hidden treasure. It was terrible at first, then it was amazing. I don't think it's a flavor for everyone, but it's absolutely perfect for me.

I'm sorry, y'all. I'm really not trying to nitpick. I'm just a little OCD and also wanted to let other VB customers know about these flavors!

Edit: Okay, now Vienna Cream is categorized as DIY. Maybe it's being worked on?

Edit 2: Now it's not categorized at all. :blink: Maybe the website is haunted?

2. Mich1370

Mich1370 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 6, 2011
    Barberton,Ohio
    Lol it may be! I will bring it up to the experts!

3. hurricanegirl100

hurricanegirl100 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I gotta be honest, I hope the phantom Vienna Cream (which sounds really good!) is a sign that VB is spending a little time updating their website. The "new flavors" have been up there for as long as I can remember, the flavor of the week changes semi-monthly, and some new flavors might not be a bad idea. Maybe a little juice hardware too; I'd love to see bottle tops with needle tips! VB is still my favorite juice; I'm a huge fan and a loyal customer, but sometimes a little change is a good thing!

4. Mich1370

Mich1370 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 6, 2011
    Barberton,Ohio
    We are actually getting ready to revamp the site. We just wanted to wait and make it thru the move before we started making changes. Things will be back on track.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.