weird bloog battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigjunkie

Jan 14, 2012
canada
Bought the new bloog fusion kit from hp a couple months ago. now one of the batterys wont ignite the
wick but it charges on the charger and it lights up on the end of the battery when u drag on it.
iv tried everything i can try to get it to work and still no go.
dont know if i should ask hp about it or what to do about it.
with only one battery left this is getting intense.
its the 78mm or the 320 model.
should i get the largest one next time and would the cartos still fit the larger battery?
have a 801 ecig but its strong on the throat and dont know how to tame it .
could use some ideas if u have some . tks.

Happy Domino38

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
Toronto Canada
www.happyvaper.com
It's completely possible that some liquid has gone down the center hole of the battery cigjunkie. That will damage it!

The Bloog cartos will fit on any Bloog battery, if you wanted to get the larger, 102mm one! Remember, it the e-cig world, the bigger the battery, the longer the life!

Hope this helps!

Happy Domino38

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
Toronto Canada
www.happyvaper.com
Please keep in mind as well that e-cigs have a general 'life span' of 300-350 charges.

The smaller the e-cig, obviously, the more time it will spend in the charger. This is why the larger batteries, like the Ego's that, for most people, hit the charger once, or maybe twice a day, last longer than the thinner ones.

A Bloog battery will have to be charged, by a heavy user, 3-4 times a day. Divide that by 350 and you have a 'life span' of approximately 115 days.

Now, all that being said, they don't just die and stop working when they get to that end of the scale, but they will need to be charged more often, (again, cutting into that life span!), and the power they're supplying will diminish as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread