Weirdddd... a E-Liquid That Helps "Lose Weight"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
Someone calling us?????

mac_vs_pc_2.png

(Couldn't help myself.......;) )

ROFL... we can always depend on you 420!! haha

Good response, dubnluvn!!! :D

jaded

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2009
Lynchburg, VA
I've never liked sweets but I like the blueberry i got. I wonder if people who are hooked on sweets couldn't benefit from nonic vaping. Just to get the taste without the calories.

Can I get a Mcdonalds double cheese burger flavor?!?lol

I've seen the vitamin ones too, not sure if they would work or not. Seems like you would get a very light dose if any. I saw q10 and wondered if it would help take away the wrinkles smoking cause, but doubted it.

Cali

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Arkansas
This is clearly an overseas company. The thing is it's not different than running to Mexico and filling prescriptions. I grew up 15 miles from the mexico border and it was pretty common practice. MANY Americans order scrip drugs overseas and online in today's age. I don't recommend it or condone it and I would really advise anyone considering things like this to think twice. I read a lot of reviews and info (as much as I could) on suppliers before I bought any juice from them. I wanted to have a good idea of what I was taking into my body before I jsut dumped something into an ecig and stared inhaling it.
Remember most of us agree this is healthier than smoking which is the main reason we're here. Don't think just because a company claims it is ok that you can ingest it. If you're really that interested in a pharmaceutical talk to your doctor about it. Seriously folks I don't mean to be a father figure but do you really want to chance your health on something like that?

Moriah

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2010
Bentonville, AR
I suggest you Google Rimonabant which is the substance this web site is offering for vapers. It in fact does what it says it does, but the drug has been banned in Europe because it is extremely dangerous.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rimonabant

I was going to say that I *knew* it hadn't been approved for use in the US yet...

I had heard some research was in progress to see if it could be marketed like Antabuse for cannabis cessation, because theoretically it should block many of the effects of it. It might not be considered worth the risks to treat obesity, but if some consider cannabis more harmful than obesity, it just might get approved based on that. (Antabuse is quite dangerous if you actually do drink on it, I think the theory at least with Accomplia was that it would just block effects.)

However, at least nicotine is something we've already been using and has been in plants for thousands of years and used by people for a lot longer than this crud they're trying to sell.

I would also be *highly* surprised if the crud they're selling had any real Accomplia in it. Or ...... in the e-...... they sell. If tested it's most likely just a placebo. Or has really really unhealthy stuff in it.

This is clearly an overseas company. The thing is it's not different than running to Mexico and filling prescriptions. I grew up 15 miles from the mexico border and it was pretty common practice. MANY Americans order scrip drugs overseas and online in today's age. I don't recommend it or condone it and I would really advise anyone considering things like this to think twice. I read a lot of reviews and info (as much as I could) on suppliers before I bought any juice from them. I wanted to have a good idea of what I was taking into my body before I jsut dumped something into an ecig and stared inhaling it.
Remember most of us agree this is healthier than smoking which is the main reason we're here. Don't think just because a company claims it is ok that you can ingest it. If you're really that interested in a pharmaceutical talk to your doctor about it. Seriously folks I don't mean to be a father figure but do you really want to chance your health on something like that?

well, i see your point.......but i never researched cigarettes on the internet before i started smoking :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread