• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Welcome to The Juice Exchange!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED TO PARTICIPATE:
--Small plastic sample bottles
--Electronic Cigarette juice

I personally think 3ml bottles would be best, since you can probably mail those in just an envelope with two, or maybe even only one stamp. But I will also open up a thread for 6ml bottles, and one where any size goes.

I am going to try and keep this as simple as possible.
And that means trying to keep it as uncluttered as possible.
And that means there does, unfortunately, have to be a couple of little rules.
:(

How it works
All you have to do is post what you are looking for, and what you have to offer, then wait until someone PMs you saying they are a match. Once you have a match, it is up to you guys to work out the details via PM, but please keep it out of The Flavor Exchange subforum.

Please note the supplier, flavor, and nicotine strength of the items you are offering and the items you are looking for. If you are willing to take different strengths, please give a range.

For example:
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Offering
Nhaler HV RY4 12mg
MyFreedomSmokes 24mg Butter Rum

Looking for
Tasty Vapor 12mg Atomic Cinnacide
Mrs. T's Banana Nut Bread 12-18mg
Halo 12-18mg Newpure
-------------------------------------------------------------------

To keep things as up-to-date and uncluttered as possible, I am going to ask that as soon as you make a match, you edit your original post and remove the item you were looking for that you just made a match on. If you no longer wish to offer the item you were offering then remove that as well. If the trade falls through you can always edit your post and put those items back again. This will help keep people from wasting time trying to put together a trade with you for something you don't even have to offer anymore.

Because you only have 48 hours to edit your posts, I am going to close down each stickied "current" thread every 48 hours. I will only start doing this if this gets popular and a lot of people are using it and it is getting really cluttered. If I do start doing that, then in order to keep your exchange offer in a place where it will get the most reads, you should repost it again in the new "current" stickied thread.

Tip for finding your original post
If you need to quickly find your original post so you can edit it or copy it for reposting in the "current" thread, simply follow these instructions...
1) Click on Search
2) Choose Advanced Search
3) Put in your User Name
4) Click the option to Show Results as Posts
5) Take the option to Search in The Flavor Exchange forum

This obviously won't be an issue until, and unless, this idea really takes off.
:)

Ideas to Improve the Process
You can offer ideas and I may even listen sometimes.
:)

Let's hope this never happens
If someone screwed you over on a trade and will not rectify it, feel free to forward me the PM conversation that you had with them and I will review it and if it seems appropriate I will remove that member from the Social Group.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread