Status
Not open for further replies.

Myshkin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Breckenridge
www.rockymountainvapor.com
I am very pleased to now be able to communicate with all of you in our own sub-forum. We will be updating info later today on stock and news.

I will be having a giveaway in the next couple days to celebrate the new forum. Further details will be announced

Thank you,
Dave
Rocky Mountain Vapor

PatriciafromCO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2009
Colorado
:) Picked up my orders today , delivery is like clock work and fast (Thanks) I thought you mentioned that you thought the 50ml bottles of juice may be different in flavor,, but I am not finding that at all.. the 50ml bottles of flue cured and Ry4 are just as great as the 30ml.. (can't beat the price).... very happy with them... Haven't tired the 10ml flavors I got to try yet went straight to Ry4.. will let you know what I think of them later...

Thanks again !!!

DrmonnmanPhd

Sep 4, 2009
I've been browsing e-cigarette-forum for about a month now. I live in Denver Co. and I first ordered a 901 from heathcabin.com and freaked out when it was shipped thinking customs grabbed my order and I was out $70 dollar so I quickly searched the forum for trusted suppliers in the US. I was so surprised to find a supplier just a few hours from me! I emailed to ask some questions and got a reply with in an hour. I've ordered all my e-liquid (6 or 7 10ml bottles) and a 501 kit and I've been so happy with them. You can't beat the free shipping and how fast it gets to you. I've been so happy with the service that I've converted both of my pack a day smoker Boss's to get an e-cig and to get them from RMV. I'm planning on buying a 901 with a manual batt. So I just want to say thanks Myshkin keep up the great work!

govind

Sep 10, 2009
Hey Guys - am new here, got my Titan 510 a week or so ago, though I have been foraging through this forum for about a month :). I Was trying to decide which store I should order my parts/accessories/eliquid from. RockyMountainVapor had a nice organized site with a big inventory, great prices and a great reputation in this forum. I wrote a long mail to Dave asking a lot of questions. Imagine my surprise when I got a reply in about 5 minutes! I have now placed the order and already I believe my customer experience will be top notch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread