Well finally....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doorknob

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2011
41.2411° N, 77.0014° W
I placed an order. I am still a noob in regards to vaping, and searching for those juices that I can order time and again. Like all noobs, I have ordered a ton trying to find those favorites, might be time for me to hit the classifieds and put some up for trade. I am getting there with at least three I love so far. Based on reading through the forums I chose three from BWB to try, so far the members of the ECF have yet to let me down.

So I ordered Bluebacco (I love blueberry), Cola, and of course got to try Malty. Now I eagerly await the arrival... I think the Malty is the one I am most anticipating, just read so much about it so I have to give it a go.

TexasTucker

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2011
Texas, Austin area
I thought both Cola and Malty were terrific right out of the mail, but of course we may not like the same thing. Definitely don't give up on them, my sense of taste will change several times a day depending on what I've vaped, eaten or drank so sometimes a revisit was completely different than my initial reaction.

If it turns out you truly dont like them, the swap meet that was mentioned above is a good option!

Coil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2011
SO. CAL
Well so far none of the flavors are all that great :( But I just got them so I haven't given up, going to let them steep awhile and get back to them at a later date.

Ya know at first I wasn't too fond of the RY4. It didn't taste like a "typical" RY4 would right away. It's only been less then a week since I got it and let me say it's already getting tastier by the day... I like trying new bottles of BWB every 3 days or so to really experience how steeping these juices is where the $'s at! Giving it some time and plenty of patience seeks to pay off for me. I'm learning to treat it like a fine wine really. At least on the backo flavors. The blueberry took me about 2 weeks to FULLY get the true flavors out of it but I loved it instantly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread