Well guys I finally placed my order today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jruss91

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2009
Bloomington, IL
Finally, I got to get my order placed on my budget as off now.

Went to cignot and got:

Joye 510 NO BOX
Joye 510 Empty Cartridges
PG Juicy Peach 26mg 5ml
PG Marlboro (USA MIX) 26mg 5ml

All I seen for the juice was 26mg, hopefully it isn't to bad. Also it might be good going from smoking analogs to the 26 and work my way down in mg.

Can't wait it should be here Monday or Tuesday.

:)

jruss91

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2009
Bloomington, IL
awesome! your gonna love it its so much more enjoyable then analogs!... i just recently got some peach flavor and LOVE IT! thats only 10ml of fluid so you might wanna get some stuff lined up, like where and what to buy, once you really start vaping, the liquid runs down fasttttt
yea, I just didn't have the money to go shopping for liquid, so I ordered what I could to get it in the price range. I will prolly buy a Johnson's Creek sample pack and some liquid off strictly e-juice.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Finally, I got to get my order placed on my budget as off now.

Went to cignot and got:

Joye 510 NO BOX
Joye 510 Empty Cartridges
PG Juicy Peach 26mg 5ml
PG Marlboro (USA MIX) 26mg 5ml

All I seen for the juice was 26mg, hopefully it isn't to bad. Also it might be good going from smoking analogs to the 26 and work my way down in mg.

Can't wait it should be here Monday or Tuesday.

:)

Just for variety, and if 26mg is too strong, you might consider some 12mg samplers from Nhaler or others places:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-try-lot-flavors-minimal-cost.html#post796633

You could also order one of these 10mg Ecopure Rich:

ECOpure juice

..and email Vicky to include that in your order so you don't have to pay for shipping. Rich will blend well with the peach or the marlboro. Or you could order the 0mg nic juice of the same flavor.

Last edited:

Birdy

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2009
Houston
Just for variety, and if 26mg is too strong....

Or you could order the 0mg nic juice of the same flavor.

That's what I was going to suggest as well. Cignot seems to carry most of the same flavors in 0mg, so if you find it too strong you could just cut it down with 0 nic so that you're not diluting the flavor.
They also sell pretty much the same flavors in VG if you'd like to increase the vapor production.

f4ifrank

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NE Georgia
I'll chime in :) I didn't think I would ever get my stuff and then it arrived. Be prepared for the 510, it took a few days before it really started working good. I was kind of disappointed at first, I had ordered a 901 prior to that and it seemed to really vape well from the very start. So I expected the same from the 510. At least for me, there was a definite break-in period.

You're gonna love it, enjoy!! I quit analogs after one week of vaping, and I am definitely enjoying the extra money in my pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread