Wenax Stylus Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapemesilly

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2017
Nevada
A while back I bought 3 of the Geekvape Wenax Stylus units. The first one lasted about 3 months. The second one lasted about 3 weeks. The third one lasted about 3 days. All three died in the process of charging. I used the supplied charger cable, plugged into the wall. When charging was complete, as I was disconnecting the unit from the cable, I noticed that the unit was hot, the light at the bottom was solid green and did not go off. The light stayed green, the unit was hot for about 10 minutes and it never worked again.

This happened with all 3 units. What is going on?

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    A while back I bought 3 of the Geekvape Wenax Stylus units. The first one lasted about 3 months. The second one lasted about 3 weeks. The third one lasted about 3 days. All three died in the process of charging. I used the supplied charger cable, plugged into the wall. When charging was complete, as I was disconnecting the unit from the cable, I noticed that the unit was hot, the light at the bottom was solid green and did not go off. The light stayed green, the unit was hot for about 10 minutes and it never worked again.

This happened with all 3 units. What is going on?

I had one that I got for review but only used it a few weeks. I would think that you could send an email to support@geekvape.com and they should replace them for you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread