WetBox pre-order thread. Pick your color and connection!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNYFC

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
New York
www.vaporflow.com
The WetBox. We all know it and love it. Since demand is so high and supply is relatively low, we are running a pre-order so everyone can choose their desired color and connection and not miss out.

Here's how it works:

Pre-order ends: 8/24 12midnight EST
Pre-orders ship: 8/28

Simply click this link and order your color/connection combo. All extra items ordered will ship with your WetBox.

Supplies are LIMITED so please make sure you get yours. Many colors are available.

Here's what you get:

• 1 WetBox device
• 1 Cartomizer
• 2 Cartomizer Injection Bottle
• 1 Spare 3ml Bottle
• 1 Carrying Pouch
• 1 Cleaning Pin with holder
• 1 Battery (removal) Ribbon
• 1 6ml American Revolution USA e-liquid

Thanks.

Last edited:

MrNYFC

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
New York
www.vaporflow.com
The manufacturer offers a 14 day repair policy on these devices. In the event your WetBox fails within that 14 day window, you can send it back to have it fixed at no charge. After that period, there is a $15 repair charge. So if your WB fails in 6 months for some reason, it can be repaired for that cost.

As for return policy, I offer a 15 day return policy on these devices. The unit must be untouched and brand new. Used devices cannot be accepted back at this time.

Please take note that low resistance atomizers and cartomizers are to be used at your own risk. If your device fails while using LR, the manufacturer cannot be responsible.

Hope that helps..

MrNYFC

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
New York
www.vaporflow.com

MrNYFC

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
New York
www.vaporflow.com
thelook,

Unfortunately I can't offer the coupon code on this package because the discount has already been applied (comes with an extra cartomizer injector bottle and USA E-Liquid) to the package as a whole. After shipping, your order will come to $60 which I feel is a pretty nice package price.

However....ECF10 will work to other items added to your shopping cart.

Vape strong,

Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread