What adaptor do i need for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamie6747

Feb 22, 2015
uk
The battery im using is a ego 510 thread battery and i have a aspire ce5 tank, is it possible to buy a cone that can support a 510 thread battery to a aspire ce5 tank?

Is this the right cone? 510 to 510?
24476154512_ffe5d544fa_o.jpg

jamie6747

Feb 22, 2015
uk
Well.. that depends
aspire_ce5_ego_510.jpg

Are you trying to go from ego to 510 or 510 to ego? or do you want a plinth/collar/beauty ring to cover the ego threads?

Cheers
I

Like this, the tank on the left is a aspire ce5 tank, and the battery to the right is a vision spinner 2 510 threaded. so is there a cone or adaptor i can use to pair them together?
23956640474_3e31833da3.jpg

Ablonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
Frozen Tundra, WI Cheesehead
@jamie6747 To me it looks like you do not need to have the adapter on, just screw the tank to the battery. I do not own one so I cant tell you for sure. From what I read, it is an ego style thread on the tank. That would be the lower outside threads on your battery. The inner threads are for 510 connection tanks that protrude from the bottom therefore enabling you to use the beauty ring to make it look complete. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

EverPresentNoob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2015
DC Metro area
that top ring is what is known as a "Beauty Ring" It isnt needed. It just makes the thing look more flush and "Pretty". your CE5 needs teh EGO threading. that ring is NOT that. Notice the ring only had the threads that attach below the 510 to the batt? you need to get a 510-ego adapter. your local shop should be able to help with that.

here is a link to an adapter. I think it would work, but I never used Ego threaded stuff so im not totally sure.

510 to [eGo] Adapter

Last edited:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
The battery im using is a ego 510 thread battery

Jamie, eGo batteries are both eGo and 510 threaded, so any 510 or eGo threaded atty will work with them. The eGo-threaded atties will thread seamlessly on any eGo battery; the 510 threaded ones may benefit from a beauty ring, which will support the weight of the tank and cover the external eGo threads, but it's optional.

ego-510-thread.jpg

Reactions: Izan

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Like this, the tank on the left is a aspire ce5 tank, and the battery to the right is a vision spinner 2 510 threaded. so is there a cone or adaptor i can use to pair them together?
23956640474_3e31833da3.jpg

This looks like an eGo threaded ce5. No adapter or beauty ring needed.

Last edited:

jamie6747

Feb 22, 2015
uk
that top ring is what is known as a "Beauty Ring" It isnt needed. It just makes the thing look more flush and "Pretty". your CE5 needs teh EGO threading. that ring is NOT that. Notice the ring only had the threads that attach below the 510 to the batt? you need to get a 510-ego adapter. your local shop should be able to help with that.

here is a link to an adapter. I think it would work, but I never used Ego threaded stuff so im not totally sure.

510 to [eGo] Adapter

What about this? its more easy for me to get as i live in the UK.

Eleaf iStick 510 - eGo Adapter - BUY 2 and GET a 3rd ONE FREE

Clydde26

Jan 20, 2016
Hopkinsville
No disrespect Ever present, but that is a hybrid type battery stick he is showing, the "beauty ring" is for normal 510 atomizer such as your subtanks and nautilus's and things of that nature, leave that off and your CE5 will screw right in because the battery is naturally and ego threaded device. you can always tell this by the 4 cut outs at the top and then towards the base it gets wider with threads. You will not need to purchase any additional parts to utilize what you have

Reactions: Izan

jamie6747

Feb 22, 2015
uk
No disrespect Ever present, but that is a hybrid type battery stick he is showing, the "beauty ring" is for normal 510 atomizer such as your subtanks and nautilus's and things of that nature, leave that off and your CE5 will screw right in because the battery is naturally and ego threaded device. you can always tell this by the 4 cut outs at the top and then towards the base it gets wider with threads. You will not need to purchase any additional parts to utilize what you have

I know it will screw on but it is jammed and wont come off, thats how it was given to me by a friend, i went to the site that sells them and was reading some of the comments, a guy said it works with his Vivinova 3.5ml tank so could i find a adaptor that can fit the hybrid type battery stick? so the input would be 'Vivinova 3.5ml threaded to hybrid ring and output to Aspire CE5.

cones for vision spinner II and mini spinner II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread